• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48.3 Slevin’s Tekno ET48.3 Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got these in the mail today! I will be installing them tonight at some point.

ED9071BE-D242-447C-8AB1-A4B46C6B5472.jpeg
D0F703F9-0533-439B-A3F6-44F631E910B2.jpeg

I also decided to go with and ordered the Turnigy Graphene 6s 6000 mah battery. I’ll be changing out the xt90 plug with castle creations plugs.

Yeah I noticed it when I first put them on. I tightened them down pretty good and they would not spin freely. I’m hoping the +2mm offset will be enough.
I checked my Backflips on my MT410 and they spin freely. Are the hexes the same between the MT410 and the ET48?

I checked my Backflips on my MT410 and they spin freely. Are the hexes the same between the MT410 and the ET48?
I’m not sure. I think they are. I know they are 17mm but maybe the mt410 has an offset? I put the new ones on and the backflips spin freely now.

Bought these to replace the ones on the leopard.

csecc_20bullet_206.5mm_36c38828-2ad2-419d-aba5-0c4ba2a9ae7e_1024x1024.jpg

And the CC connectors. I had to buy a couple for the tekno and charger

cse011-0053-00_1024x1024.jpg

I think my next major purchase is going to be a power supply and high wattage and amp charger. With my current charger it will take forever to charge the battery. It only goes up to 50 watts per channel when plugged into the wall and 100 when plugged into a PS. My battery needs at least 133 Watts to charge at 6 amps. Forgot to mention that I purchased a turnigy graphene 6s 6000mah Lipo last night. HobbyKing has an amazing deal. I was originally going to buy a SMC but I could pass up the sale.

I bought a power supply to push my Hitec x2 to 100 Watts per channel. I need at least 133 Watts to charge my turnigy graphene 6s 6000 mah battery at 1c so I’ll probably end up getting an icharger at some point. Right now it’ll take quite a while to charge. I bought a 12v 1200 watt supply that was converted from a server rack power supply. $36!

Last edited:
I bought a power supply to push my Hitec x2 to 100 Watts per channel. I need at least 133 Watts to charge my turnigy graphene 6s 6000 mah battery at 1c so I’ll probably end up getting an icharger at some point. Right now it’ll take quite a while to charge. I bought a 12v 1200 watt supply that was converted from a server rack power supply. $36!
Nice find! Where did you get the power supply from? Does the 6s 6000 Graphene fit in the battery tray?

Nice find! Where did you get the power supply from? Does the 6s 6000 Graphene fit in the battery tray?
I searched eBay for ichargers and several of the power supplies popped up. Apparently there are several people who sell converted server power supplies. I’m pretty sure the battery fits. I can’t recall the exact dimensions.

Got my M3 parts in from Mike! I ordered some titanium screws to accommodate the two parts. Screws should be in maybe next week. Looks like I will order the max six early next week as well.

49D3098F-140D-4B6E-A849-5204CECDB48A.jpeg

So my turnigy graphene 6s battery came in today. It’s a beauty! However, it will not fit in the battery tray! So sad! So I ordered up the SMC battery. Returning the turnigy.

Have you decided what body you're going to run?

I’m replacing the bullet connectors on the motor but the wires are really stiff about 2/3 of the way down the wire. Not sure why. The only thing I can think of is that they are filled with solder.

I’m interested in the M3 brace and esc Mount. How should I go about contacting Mike?

Looking nice @Slevin! I'm personally not a huge fan of mounting the esc up high and being the first part to hit something in a bad crash but I think I am going to have to look into that esc mount for my MT410 when either my motor or esc go since the Tekno chassis doesn't leave much room for a longer motor can. When is the Max6 being delivered?

Looking nice @Slevin! I'm personally not a huge fan of mounting the esc up high and being the first part to hit something in a bad crash but I think I am going to have to look into that esc mount for my MT410 when either my motor or esc go since the Tekno chassis doesn't leave much room for a longer motor can. When is the Max6 being delivered?
It should be here tomorrow! I’m hoping I can spend Friday night getting it all setup and have it running Saturday. I’m not to worried about damaging the esc but I do see your point! I’ll get a test video posted.

I also just purchased the icharger x6 since my hitec can only charge at 100 watts per channel and the SMC battery can be charged at 2c which means I need about 233 watts per channel.

I also put in an order for the 8mm drive shafts from Mike.

Recent Popular Liked

Back