• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

What happened to "detailed description" on the tekno vehicle pages?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smirkracing

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. EB48
  3. ET48
Driving Style
Basher
Anyone know why all the newer vehicles on Tekno's website no longer have "detailed description" pages?

Here are the pages I'm talking about:

Screen Shot 2023-11-23 at 10.39.28 PM.png

Right next to "description", there's a button for "Detailed Description" for the ET410.

Screen Shot 2023-11-23 at 10.39.37 PM.png

Same with the MT410 - 2nd button.

That page was extremely useful - I'd say it was one of the most useful pages for Tekno vehicle owners. I found myself going back to that particular page for my Tekno vehicles many, many times.

None of the newer vehicles seem to have that page anymore. Anyone know why? @Matthew_Armeni perhaps you have some insight? Seems like a high bang-for-the-buck page - not super difficult to make, stays the same forever, more or less (apart from running changes but I don't think any of those have ever changed a spec), and provides a lot of value for vehicle owners.

Thanks!

"Detailed descriptions" exist for most older vehicles (probably all, but I didn't verify). I am asking about newer vehicles like the SCT410 2.0.

Ah, gotcha. I misunderstood. I thought you were talking about the ET410 & MT410 detailed descriptions were missing. I see what you are talking about now.

The EB48 2.1 & ET48 2.0 pages don't even have pictures.:unsure:

Last edited:

Recent Popular Liked

Back