• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

410SL One Is Not Enough

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyUs

Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. ET410
  3. SCT410
I was originally planning on buying a second SCT410SL, because I've enjoyed the first one so much during the past year. Then the 2.0 came out... my focus was owning that platform. I don't normally buy used RCs, but, for the right price, I will make considerations. Thanks to a RC Tech forum/SCT410SL group member, a new/never ran SL platform has made the coast to coast journey to central PA.

I had been eyeballing the for sale item since new years day. I thought for sure the SCT410SL would have been picked up by someone before I had a chance to get one of my SC10s sold. I love "the build" of new kits. So much enjoyment of sitting down at night and turning a few screws to make my a person's day complete. Even though the SL was built by seller, it has not seen "any action", and was at the right price... I couldn't pass it up.
1708865815875.jpeg
1708865847263.jpeg

Last edited:
That is almost a truggy correct?

Recent Popular Liked

Back