• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48 2.0 Tekno EB48 2.0 Complete Video Build Guide!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ifti

Reaction score
Having built my first kit - the Tekno EB48 2.0 - I decided to share my experiences and create a complete video series covering the entire build.

The aim of this video series is to help complete beginners, as well as those more experienced, build the EB48 2.0 from its kit form, to a complete rolling chassis! In fact, you won't even need the Tekno manual by following this video guide!
Other Tekno kits follow a similar pattern, so the videos could help with any Tekno Kit you are looking to build!

NOTE : I am not affiliated with Tekno in any way. All views expressed in these videos are my own.

If you like the videos, please do consider subscribing to my channel - it really does help me out - and you'll be informed when the next video is released too!!

So, on with our first video - an overview of the kit, and what you need to get started!

Wow, great videos so far! Love the attention to detail, you really went into every step.

Video #03
Kit Bag B - Front and Rear Differential.
Much of the same as the previous kit bag....

Kit Bag C coming soon!......

I commented on you YouTube video, those upper wing mount screws should be 14mm, you have the 20mm installed though. Interestingly your audio for which screw to use is correct.

I commented on you YouTube video, those upper wing mount screws should be 14mm, you have the 20mm installed though. Interestingly your audio for which screw to use is correct.

Thanks I'll check!!!

EDIT - Good spot! I had put the 14mm in the bottom and the 20 on top. Switched over now! lol

Last edited:

Build complete - in the next video we'll take a look at the chosen electronics layout etc......

Recent Popular Liked

Back