• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48.3 So this happened yesterday LOL!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cadon78

Detachable Member
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
So I was driving home from work yesterday and I got a txt from a buddy and it was this eb48.3 on cl. Even better it was near my house. Now the fun part begins of complete tear down and rebuild LOL!
925BD2D3-DD28-4D9E-9E1D-273C46E34146.jpeg

Sweet! Good deal? I like buying used and tearing them down and rebuilding them! Are you building a Basher or will you race it?

Have fun!

I like it! I am still running a .3 myself.
Curious to know what the previous person put into it? I see LF springs at least.

Sweet! Good deal? I like buying used and tearing them down and rebuilding them! Are you building a Basher or will you race it?

Have fun!

Thanks, I’m going to try and do both LOL! I got it for $180, best part it was only like 3 miles from my house LOL!

I like it! I am still running a .3 myself.
Curious to know what the previous person put into it? I see LF springs at least.

I’m not sure what else other than the springs. I don’t know if they are the newer shocks also or just the springs. It’s in great shape, the guy is a racer so it was taken care of for sure.

I’ve already ordered a finnisher body for it. I’m going to have my paint guy match it to my et. My tekno fleet keeps growing LOL!

Here is an updated pic so far LOL! Ordered some new bearings and a few parts to replace and upgrade. Hope to have it on the track by next weekend.

757B00F6-FE11-4B9B-AB77-164E37CD3B24.jpeg

Looks good! What all do you think you will need to replace?

Looks good! What all do you think you will need to replace?

So far the list is all bearings, 2 hinge pins, body (only bc I don’t like it LOL!), all fluids, Ackerman (.4 update), and a few screws here and there. It didn’t have shock boots, but I have a set of hpi accordion ones. Also doesn’t have wheels, tires, or wheel nuts. I have all those already. I think that is all so far LOL! Not really a lot and it’s in really good shape otherwise.

That's a heck of a price @cadon78. Nicely done!

Finally got all the bearings and other odds and ends I’ve been waiting for to get this thing back together. I’m going to be using a hobbywing 1900kv, with an Orion esc I have on hand for now.

C88AD9C0-DCF1-4DAC-865C-59498310879A.jpeg

Recent Popular Liked

Back