• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Monster Truck Tekno Plan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skynet5

Reaction score
So the MT410 2.0 looks nice, but it wasn’t the truck I wanted as my first MT

I should have jumped and bought the MT410 from RPRC here in the UK whilst they had it on offer, never mind.

I fully understand the release of a true 10th, and therefore claiming the mt410 model name.

But to me (and most of the internet it appears) the MT410, whilst old, seems to be the pinnacle of trucks still.

Couldn’t Tekno just take the original truck and package it as an MT48 1.0? Keep it running a bit longer? If not I guess there must me a MT48 planned…

If you happen to have a MT410 behind the sofa BNIB in the UK let me know :)

It seems like you, me and just about everyone else but tekno felt the same way ;)

They are apparently still sold in the US at some distributors, but at a cost increase from what it used to sell for ($480 vs $370). I will forever kick myself that I didn't buy a second MT410 and second SCT410.3 when i could get them for under $300 each.

I bought one of the last two from RPRC in November last year and built over Christmas. Its the build I enjoy so would be willing to let it go if your interested? Orange truck on left below

1000017053.jpg

OG MT410s are very rare, here in the UK, let alone fresh builds, like Mr Joes. I adore mine and while the new vehicle is undoubtedly an outstanding 1/10 premium basher, its not the truck we hoped theyd release.
I have purchased two Teknos from the US Tekno buy - sell - trade Facebook group and both have been excellent. Although Tekno is a much more popular brand in the US, OG 410s still dont come up that often. So, Id urge you, if you dont find one you like in the UK, to also consider a nice, used ET48.3 . Theyre amazing and everything I can do with my 410, I can do as well with my Et48.3. Plus its faster and more stable on open fields.

Recent Popular Liked

Back