• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Chevys10zr2003 SCT410 build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TEKNO recommends using a chain saw file, takes less than a minute with a drill:

It would be really helpful if that was listed in the manual LOL. I didn't use a drill, I just did it by hand and it still took less than a minute.

After running a few packs I think the arms loosen up anyways. Well at least mine did. I tried a drill bit but that didn’t do much. I’ll have to pick up the chainsaw file and give that a go. I don’t race so I’m not too worried about it lol!

After running a few packs I think the arms loosen up anyways. Well at least mine did. I tried a drill bit but that didn’t do much. I’ll have to pick up the chainsaw file and give that a go. I don’t race so I’m not too worried about it lol!
I don't do any racing either. I don't know if it's better to have a tight fit and try to keep stuff out or to have a little looser fit so that stuff can come out when it gets in there. LOL I haven't had any problems with mine though.

Recent Popular Liked

Back