• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48.3 Slevin’s Tekno ET48.3 Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if the AE nomad mounts with fit or strap onto the ET shock towers? I know they can mount to the SCT shock towers but I don’t know the difference in width between the two.

For those who have the sct, can you measure the distance between the shock standoff holes?

I can measure my SCT but I am not quit sure I understand where you need the measurement taken from?

I can measure my SCT but I am not quit sure I understand where you need the measurement taken from?
I was thinking the mounting holes on the nomad body mounts. That way I can see if they will align with the holes on the ET shock towers.

Another upgrade on the way!

DB271A0B-A951-48DD-8833-9036E823955E.jpeg

Does anybody know what the length of the rear center dog bone is for the et off hand? I don’t have mine in front of me.

Also Overkill shared this with me! Looking forward to this purchase!

53B9D49C-F655-4DD1-8B66-7B745F8EAF10.jpeg

Wider ET chassis. Multiple esc mounting locations/options. Made by M2c. I will buy immediately upon release. For reference, that is a HW max6 mounted in front of the motor.

Also Overkill shared this with me! Looking forward to this purchase!

View attachment 1479

Wider ET chassis. Multiple esc mounting locations/options. Made by M2c. I will buy immediately upon release. For reference, that is a HW max6 mounted in front of the motor.
Hopefully they come out with a chassis like that for the MT410 & SCT410. I would have to buy one for each and then I would only have one thing that I dislike about my Tekno's LOL.

The M2c center brace and yeah racing motor heat sink and fans came in today! I’ll get some photos once installed! Probably work on it this weekend!

Does anybody know what the length of the rear center dog bone is for the et off hand? I don’t have mine in front of me.
The Tekno steel driveshaft is 85mm pin to pin and is 3.5mm thick. I use the Arrma steel driveshaft which is 82mm and 5mm. (AR310470)

Hopefully they come out with a chassis like that for the MT410 & SCT410. I would have to buy one for each and then I would only have one thing that I dislike about my Tekno's LOL.
He will be making both an ET and MT wide chassis.

I think Mitch said that new chassis is being made to fit the Leadfinger Strife.l
That's just the most popular body for it, you'll be able to use any NT48.3 body with that chassis.

Installed my M2c front center brace and yeah racing motor heat sink and fans.

9D596A5F-032E-4B89-BA55-3680D5CC341B.jpeg
6114979B-EF7F-4C52-BA8B-EF4B21DF247F.jpeg

I think once it gets super cold outside I’m going to take it completely apart and clean it up. It is very dirty right now.

Next planned upgrades are going to be...

- M2c aluminumdiff cups, all around
- M2c wide ET chassis
- strongly considering @Overkill’s dogbones

Long-term upgrades...

- HW max6
- TP 4070 or Poseidon 1527 motor

I’m sure there ate other upgrades/changes but this it what I’m looking at first.

Good thread, thanks for sharing your build.

Picked up @Overkill’s custom CVDs. Busy with work so haven’t had a chance to pick them up and install them but once I do I’ll be sure to include some nice photos.

8x16x5 bearings are on their way too.

Recent Popular Liked

Back