• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48.3 Slevin’s Tekno ET48.3 Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The jconcepts finnisher body arrived and awaiting the new m2c chassis!

84AA317E-96F1-4074-9F0B-4EBB95D99379.jpeg

Just ordered these!

D0721D27-8FC7-48CE-805B-1E3357E72130.jpeg

Also got all stainless steel screws for it.

Cleaned out my diffs again since I’m rebuilding over the winter. Next up, bearings!!

I really hope you don't get o-rings/washers that look like that when your caps arrive. Where did they come from?

Honestly those look like they were hand cut with scissors.

I wish all high end ESC’s had a nice on/off button

Goolrc motor came in today! Took a month to get here lol. All I need now is the new M2C wide chassis.

A230968F-E8CF-4A11-893D-4B795BC416F9.jpeg

Currently rebuilding my ET. Diffs are rebuilt with the M2C aluminum diff cups with 60/100/30 fluids.

05F42D20-EAA1-4892-AAB9-03BFB960C87A.jpeg

I will!

Ugh it still says intransit but it does say it will be here today....

I don’t think it is coming today....
Lots of Holiday deliveries, my UPS/FedExUSPS deliveries have all been running later in the day. I’m crossing fingers for you. I wanna see it too!!!

Lots of Holiday deliveries, my UPS/FedExUSPS deliveries have all been running later in the day. I’m crossing fingers for you. I wanna see it too!!!
Yeah I can imagine! It doesn’t say my local usps received it yet.

It was not delivered today. Generally the tracking is really accurate with USPS but it isn’t right now. I tried to see if there was an issue with transport but I couldn’t find anything.

Last edited:
I live in NJ and my Tekno +2mm hubs for my EB48 are still in Maine. Says I will get them on Saturday. Doubtful.........
Gonna rain here all weekend anywayz

Recent Popular Liked

Back