• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

What radio gear are you using?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I switched most my rc's over too the Hpi TF-40 and RF-40 WP <--- WATERPROOF Cheap waterproof and reliable, also gets rid of the need for w.p r/x box

rf_40wp_wp_receiver.jpg

Last edited:
Cool. I wasn’t aware that receiver was waterproof. That’s what I have in my Vorza truggy.
image.jpg

I have a couple of these Sanwas. They are decent radios at a decent price and they come with waterproof receivers.

Cool. I wasn’t aware that receiver was waterproof. That’s what I have in my Vorza truggy.

Their is 2 versions of that receiver, ( RF-40 ) not waterproof and ( RF-40 W.P ) waterproof

Futaba 4PX.
this past winter racing carpet a couple friends had some issues with spectrum so i jumped to Futaba and I run my Spectrum stuff for bashing/crawling

I run the sanwa mt4s for most of my crawlers and my mt410. I use my old dx3r for my kraton and slash ultimate. I actually like the trigger better on my dx3r than my mt4s.

I have a 4pls, but still use an old M8 for my older vehicles. Keeping an eye on the new M17 and 7px though as they look like nice upgrades.

Well my 3pl finally ticked me off enough due to my lack of remembering to shut it off, i'd constantly leave it on and kill the batteries (it has no alarm)
I regretted selling off my 4pl a while ago so it's back with an 'S' ...

Used but It's like new, can't find a mark on any of it, even the RXs...

20180620_195542.jpg

Came with the telemetry receiver and one of the antella-less ones, and the nice LIFe battery.

20180620_195547.jpg

also this mystery orange usb dongle. I assume it's to use the radio with some RC simulator. Someone mentioned it might be vp-pro but it doesn't have any marking on it...

Well my 3pl finally ticked me off enough due to my lack of remembering to shut it off, i'd constantly leave it on and kill the batteries (it has no alarm)
I regretted selling off my 4pl a while ago so it's back with an 'S' ...

Used but It's like new, can't find a mark on any of it, even the RXs...

20180620_195542.jpg

Came with the telemetry receiver and one of the antella-less ones, and the nice LIFe battery.

20180620_195547.jpg

also this mystery orange usb dongle. I assume it's to use the radio with some RC simulator. Someone mentioned it might be vp-pro but it doesn't have any marking on it...

I have that same transmitter and those receivers too. I bought mine used also but did not get the orange usb single with mine. Interesting to see what it actually is.

Yup that's a VRC adapter @RC_User. Which probably explains why everything is in such good shape, it's probably been used for nothing but for VRC play.

Yup that's a VRC adapter @RC_User. Which probably explains why everything is in such good shape, it's probably been used for nothing but for VRC play.

i'll have to try the VRC sim! have you used it?

Recent Popular Liked

Back