• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MT410 Reciever/Radio/Servo Drama...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benny512

Reaction score
Hey guys i’m after some help i have finished my build and have had nothing but dramas with my reciever or radio or servo or esc, i’m really puzzled as to what it could be. 🤔
So i have a flysky GT5 radio and max8 esc, i originally had a flysky fs-bs6, but it apparently wouldn’t power my servo enough for the wheels to turn properly, than i swapped it out for a fs-gr3e and everything worked fine on that but....
the range was absolutely terrible 😞
And now lastly i bought a brand new fs-ia4b and i’m having the same issues as when i had the fs-bs6 👍🏻

Has anyone expierenced any of these problems before or have a solution for me?

Multiple transmitters and always the same receiver?

Your Rx could be the culprit. Antenna could be damaged or the Rx itself. Save yourself some headache and replace it immediately. On a thousand $$ RC, the last thing you want is for it to be out of control. I’ve experienced a run away situation that resulted in more damage than I wanted to admit.

Running 2 of the Flysky FSBS6 receivers on a few Kratons without issues. One is pushing a ProTek 370 high torque servo. Hope you get it resolved, wonder if the ESC may be the cause. You could try to plug in a separate 2S battery to your receiver for testing to see if it's not getting enough power from the ESC.

Multiple transmitters and always the same receiver?

Your Rx could be the culprit. Antenna could be damaged or the Rx itself. Save yourself some headache and replace it immediately. On a thousand $$ RC, the last thing you want is for it to be out of control. I’ve experienced a run away situation that resulted in more damage than I wanted to admit.
thanks for your reply mate, no same transmitter but different receivers..

Running 2 of the Flysky FSBS6 receivers on a few Kratons without issues. One is pushing a ProTek 370 high torque servo. Hope you get it resolved, wonder if the ESC may be the cause. You could try to plug in a separate 2S battery to your receiver for testing to see if it's not getting enough power from the ESC.
yeh ive got one in my notorious aswell and no issues, i might try the separate battery and see how that goes, thanks for your reply mate

Recent Popular Liked

Back