• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Radio Thoughts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfulcher

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. ET48
  3. ET410
  4. MT410
  5. SCT410
Driving Style
Basher
What Radio do you guys use for your MT410 bashing. I have several but was not sure if you notice a difference between a Flysky FS GT5 or Futaba 4pm. I am not racing so I wonder if I will notice much of a difference. Just thought I would get some opinions.

I think it is very hard to beat the Futaba. Big easy to use screen, adjustable trigger tension. Had a Flysky years ago, it was junk. Tossed it in trash. Maybe better now. Have several Spectrum's have moved all the cars over the the Futaba. Fits my hands better and like the ease of the big screen to use. Cannot go wrong with the Futaba.

Flysky Noble NB4. If you're going to spend a couple hundo's it can't be beat. Whatever you think you're interested in try to hold it before you buy it if possible.

I have a futaba 4pm and 3pv also a flysky gt5

So the 4pm feels the best in my hand but I only use about 5% of its features so that seems like a wast

Futaba receivers are 50$ and that kind of gets old after I have bought 10 of them

The flysky gets the job done. A bit toy like. receivers are only 22$ and it better than a RTR radio

For bashing I don’t see the point in the more expensive set ups unless you just like the way it feels in your hand

What Radio do you guys use for your MT410 bashing. I have several but was not sure if you notice a difference between a Flysky FS GT5 or Futaba 4pm. I am not racing so I wonder if I will notice much of a difference. Just thought I would get some opinions.
Hi Tekno Forum

This is my first post.i will try to be more concise moving forward...

I do enjoy researching and testing electronics in general. My attempt tackle entry-mid level RC Air several years ago introduced me to Spectrum. Their DX8 was over kill for my Blade models but it had great room to grow and features and functions that seemed space aged from my 2 Channel days. Even at 10 years old it held some value. But it's telemetry logging and such that really interested me. I thought RC Air were the only Telemetry lovers. Surface RC Telemetry has great potential. I just hope I can get around being an Apple/Mac guy. Team Associated Hot Wire and Sanwa push PC Windows.

I started with a budget Sanwa MX-6 not realizing it can only use one Sanwa receiver model. (Btw Sanwa MX-6 all include a waterproof RX 393 receiver. It can be misleading online.)

I came from the early Tamiya days so these re-releases are great and that radio is running my WILD ONE Blockhead Motors 2WD Buggy.

I guess I felt comfortable researching more of Sanwa and went with a MT-5. It's got all the high end features in a mid class radio. Of course I am still realizing how today's response times operate and compare. Programming my Sanwa servo is my next learning project.

I plan to run a Sanwa PGS-XBII in my SCT410SL.About 295/oz Torque....hope it's enough.

My 410SL kit will be here in a week.

Anyone buy the carbon fiber parts before their build?

Cary

Speaking of Futaba I found this old 2 Channel Magnum JR. Good old days

Attachments

• IMG_20230406_072420_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230406_072420_HDR.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 59

Recent Popular Liked

Back