• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tekno RC EB410 GIVEAWAY!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah man. That sucks but as above said, hope your travels are safe and wish you well.

chevy good luck to you i sent woodie a message. imma gonna get outta rc for a bit and leaving the country. no need taking this grand prizes.
I'm sorry @Escobear, I was just messing around. I hope everything is ok with you, and I wish you the best of luck in your future bud.

Hope everything is ok, bud. Good luck to you.

Well after a few PM's with @Escobear and him leaving the hobby, he's asked we draw another number.

So with that lets do pick another number, again using random.org to pick a number from 1 - 50.

tekno-winner.gif

Looking on the list for who is number 9

tekno-list.png

Nicely done @Chevys10zr2003 tipping the scale of luck in your favor. haha :D

Congrats @Chevys10zr2003 and best of luck and hope you see you back here in the future @Escobear!

WOW! I can't believe this. I'm in shock. Thank you @WoodiE for this contest. I'm not going to lie, I feel really bad about winning the car this way but I am also excited to start building it.

@Escobear If something should change or come up and you change your mind, please let me know and we can work something out.

Congrats!

Truck has been ordered and expected to be delivered by June 14- 18. Looking forward to seeing pictures!
Will definitely put up pictures along with a slow build thread. Working 50+ hours every week with two kids and a wife working shift work limits the time but I'll get it done!

Well 1 good thing is now I can focus my attention to this ET410 that is coming out lol. If I had won the EB410, then I likely wouldn't have bought the ET (at least not right away).

And like mentioned above, very respectable to pass on the vehicle, Escobear

Congrats for the win Escobar, sorry to hear you are forfeiting the win, hopefully for good reasons... maybe you should go buy some lotto tickets :)

Congrats on the win Chevys :)

Congrats buddy! Glad I didn't win honestly as I'm out of funds to build it properly. Hope to see your build thread soon(y)

Congrats buddy! Glad I didn't win honestly as I'm out of funds to build it properly. Hope to see your build thread soon(y)
Haha that's what I'm realizing now. Maybe it wasn't a good thing that I won as now I will be brokerer lol. Originally I wanted to make a DB48. Then I wanted to use all of the stuff from my Slash and be done with that. Now I kind of want to order all new stuff and do it up how I want to do it up. I just can't decide.

I have received my new SCT410 and will most likely start building it within the next week, maybe even tonight if I have energy after mowing in 90 degree plus heat. Here is a link to my build thread if anybody is interested.

Thanks again @WoodiE and I do appreciate what you did @Escobear.
20180614_213922-jpg.732

Recent Popular Liked

Back