• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tekno RC EB410 GIVEAWAY!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaa... Deal... if I win Woodie can ship it too you, mabye you could get some track time with it, run it till you're bored with it and pass it on to another member, make it an rc that gets passed around too trusted members of the forum, be fun to see all the different states, cities and tracks as it gets passed around.. :)
Now that’s some out-of-the box thinking!

...........um.... I'm about to build a nomad cage and fab the panels from flat stock aluminum..
@Timzzer is saying that you only have 5 posts. You need to have 20 to be entered into the drawing. I look forward to seeing the nomad cage with aluminum panels!

Fyi, posts in general chaos section do not count towards the 20 posts.

@Timzzer is saying that you only have 5 posts. You need to have 20 to be entered into the drawing. I look forward to seeing the nomad cage with aluminum panels!

Fyi, posts in general chaos section do not count towards the 20 posts.

Yeah and hurry up will ya. I wanna congratulate somebody before Father's day

Woot. . .just hit 20 posts. Did I make the cut?

...........um.... I'm about to build a nomad cage and fab the panels from flat stock aluminum..
ONLY ONE MORE !!! COME ON YOU CAN DO IT!!! GO ON WHATEVER TREAD AND SEND 15 MESSAGES (go on mine btw " my monste et48.3" ;) )

Can’t believe we are only waiting one 1 person now

wow, I guess I should have started posting more often! I was under the impression that the slots had been filled. Guess I will get to work now :)

Did I make it into the drawing!!?? hope so. :)

I think we are good. 50 people have sent 20 messages

Drum roll.....
FocusedDefensiveElephantbeetle-max-1mb.gif

Congrats

Oh sorry premature congratsejaculation

We made it... well kinda, but yeah we made it!

Technically we did get to 50 members with 20 or more posts. In fact many of you have have been well over 20 posts for a while now. Here's the catch though, of those 50 members - I am one of those members and shouldn't be counted as it'd be pretty suspicious if I won the giveaway, right? So really we have 49 members.

BUT, the rules of the contest says 50 members (which we technically have) and nothing about me being ineligible. In addition I'm probably more excited about giving this kit away than you guys are about finding out who will win it. So my plan is this, I have used Random.org to randomly pick a number between 1- 50 and if my number won, I would simply pick again.

So all that said, that's what I've done. I've done a screen capture of the random number picker (from random.org) from 1-50. That number is then matched up with the line number of each user in the first post list. Starting with number 1 being 142Racing and number 50 being WoodiE (me).

I guess all that's left now is to find out who is going to win their choice of a brand new Tekno EB410 or SCT410.3! :D

So lets do just that. And the winner is...

But before we find out I want to thank everyone that has joined the forum and made this such an awesome community so quickly. You are great and I look forward to seeing what the future holds for our community. Thank you!

So on with the show. And the winner is...

tekno-winner.gif

Checking the list:

winner-list.png

The winner of the Tekno RC kit is... @Escobear

Congrats @Escobear

You didn't draw my number. I think we should wait for 50 not including you, @WoodiE and redraw....LOL

Congratulations @Escobear on winning your sweet new ride. Make sure to post up pictures of the build!

And thanks again WoodiE for this giveaway and everything that you do with all of the forums!

Recent Popular Liked

Back