• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tekno RC EB410 GIVEAWAY!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats. And thanks again @WoodiE for the contest.

You didn't draw my number. I think we should wait for 50 not including you, @WoodiE and redraw....LOL

Congratulations @Escobear on winning your sweet new ride. Make sure to post up pictures of the build!

And thanks again WoodiE for this giveaway and everything that you do with all of the forums!

Couldn't say it better other than Whoohoo congrats Escobear.(y)

congrats you lucky guy! (assuming it's a guy)

Congratulations :D:cry:
Hope you'll do a cool build

Congrats!!!!

there should be a caveat - the winner must post a highly detailed build thread which ends with the car on the podium!
ha ha!

Congrats Escobear on the win(y) I agree on the build thread. It should also be "pinned" so it's always on top for constant harassment if he slacks off:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Didn't see a post from him....wonder if he knows or what rig he's choosing:unsure:

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Missed it by 1.

Congrats to the winner and Thanks go out to WoodiE.

Now I have to go buy one. Shhhhhh don't tell my wife.

chevy good luck to you i sent woodie a message. imma gonna get outta rc for a bit and leaving the country. no need taking this grand prizes.

hope all is well, safe travels for you :)

chevy good luck to you i sent woodie a message. imma gonna get outta rc for a bit and leaving the country. no need taking this grand prizes.
So you are not taking the prize?

so-youre-telling-me-theres-still-a-chance-memes-com-16169786.png

Sorry to hear you're taking a break from RC but best of luck in your future endeavors(y)

Recent Popular Liked

Back