• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

ET48 2.0 Basher Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After building the ET48 2.0 I couldn’t wait to get another Tekno so what else to get the EB48 2.0 can’t wait to get it up and running. Build thread to come got the kit waiting on tires electronics and a compact 6S battery this is going to be wild.
23C3C489-ACA9-4A0A-9B15-60D82390B3B9.jpeg
229E7E20-00B9-411F-A7E9-C810483E1EFB.jpeg

Sorry I totally forgot about the spur!
Heres the metal one I got:

IMG_4014.jpg

Will be installing this weekend so will see how the bearing fits......

Sorry I totally forgot about the spur!
Heres the metal one I got:

View attachment 6897

Will be installing this weekend so will see how the bearing fits......
I bought a second one for my eb48 and it was the proper size the first one I got for the truggy was just a fluke good to see yours is the right size.

Got my first 7075 upgrade part and working on a brace. I keep bending the front driveshaft.
image.jpg
05C867C9-80BD-4D94-A410-01E9734F0D02.jpeg
5B403F94-D001-49C0-ABC1-01A02CE2E8F4.jpeg

Last edited:
Building my third Tekno and second ET48 2.0 for racing . One for racing one for bashing I was going to convert the one I already have but it’s getting pretty beat up. Hobbywing XR8 plus and SH Rocket 4274 1700 kv sensored motor can’t wait to get it done and on the track.
969DFBD2-089F-4C38-A13F-6682AFD75F39.jpeg

Nope, no hat.... although I did have a T-Shirt ;)

New treads and body for my Basher ET48 2.0 can’t wait to try them out. I was looking for something with less traction because the diff cups seem a little to hard and the edges chip then the driveshaft pins start to wear quickly when running 6S.
29E416DF-ED5E-44B5-BB4F-EC700607EE91.jpeg
D41D2387-907C-4D51-BD0E-3D310E8F3A8F.jpeg
FB2789A7-F57B-4B57-94C1-9C2367083479.jpeg
image.jpg
What are everyone’s thoughts on the Et48 2.0 for me there are things I like about it and some things I don’t like about.

That is a great build by the look of it. I’ll try a few of those tricks with stronger hardware. I’m about to put mine together this weekend hopefully as well. What do you not like about the ET48 2.0? I’ve often wondered if I should build it for mainly bashing and a bit of track use it will see, or just sell it unbuilt and go with something else. I did wait a while to get this kit though. I like the Keaton bumper idea I may try it as well

That is a great build by the look of it. I’ll try a few of those tricks with stronger hardware. I’m about to put mine together this weekend hopefully as well. What do you not like about the ET48 2.0? I’ve often wondered if I should build it for mainly bashing and a bit of track use it will see, or just sell it unbuilt and go with something else. I did wait a while to get this kit though. I like the Keaton bumper idea I may try it ast wel
That is a great build by the look of it. I’ll try a few of those tricks with stronger hardware. I’m about to put mine together this weekend hopefully as well. What do you not like about the ET48 2.0? I’ve often wondered if I should build it for mainly bashing and a bit of track use it will see, or just sell it unbuilt and go with something else. I did wait a while to get this kit though. I like the Keaton bumper idea I may try it as well
The rear hubs suck the bearings practically fall out even when new the center diff mount I don’t like the one piece cage. I have built two et 2.0 and one eb 2.0 and the center diff fit different in each one of them. The shock rod ends aren’t very good I’ve broke at least eight so far mainly on the rear. The battery tray will break hardcase batteries I’ve cracked three of them I think there should be a plastic tray. Last it is very easy to bend the front center driveshaft and crunch the bearings in the center diff and front pinion gear in the process. There is a lot of flex in the chassis and for a race kit it’s kinda heavy. I do run mine very hard and on 6s all the time once m2c comes out with a front brace and a chassis it will be a pretty much bulletproof Basher. One last thing where the turnbuckles mount to the towers they always come loose no matter how much I tighten them.

Starting a new build it’s going to be awesome lovin the 2.0 line.
8BCFE01B-CA1E-4C7D-B131-6AC5E9539AF9.jpeg

Recent Popular Liked

Back