• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Recommendations - Ditching Arrma, ET48 2.0 preordered for Basher Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Promodeler DS630BLHV. If u can, get a small 2S lipo to run it and bypass the esc. A little bit of a hassle but massive improvement in steering. It’s comical how powerful this runs. U gonna need a y-harness. Can be purchased on promodeler site or amain or u can build it yourself. Just an idea for the folks who like to tinker
Funny after searching around last night I found promodeler, never heard of them before.
Looked at all their comparisons to other servos I was considering, ordered the DS630 last night.
Hope I can get refund or return this banggood special.

struggling to find IF this model of esc I have can be adjusted to 6 or 7.2, spektrum seems to have multiple iterations of the 150 some that do and some that don’t.

Last edited:
Finally just bought the programmer box from Spektrum.
Looks like you CAN change to 7.2V BEC, updated firmware and thats the new default.

Timing Changed default from 0deg, to 22.5deg.
Never messed with timing before but ill monitor motor temps see if its getting too hot.
When running the one 6s battery through it the motor was still cool to the touch (bodyshell off) so well see.

Got mine on Sunday but my diff fluid 60-100-30, metal spur, and TiNi shafts are delayed in transit by FedEx till who knows when and my other delay in the build is that I’m going on a week long fly fishing trip this weekend… so I won’t be able to build till May 8th, 😭😭😭😭😭

F085F5C5-8A5C-416E-B725-2B8AB36AFD7F.jpeg

diff fluid 60-100-30,

Ive seen this diff fluid setup before.
[noob question alert]
Is this a good fluid combo for bashing?? If so, why?

Power wire extended, Promodeler DS630BLHV is in, this thing is powerful and fast.
Looks like its jittery, but seems like its from the power+speed.

Any of you running with the steering stops out for extra steering with bigger wheels?

Seems like theres a lot of flex in the servo mount, guess this is normal? All the plastic on these seems to be super high quality, and all of $11 for a new mount so better than the force on the servo i guess.

Are you guys normally running the rubber inserts?
Sliced off the small nubs on the center side and used the rubber mounts.

Video

Second attempt at painting a body, pretty happy with how this one came out. Need to remove some sticky residue and a bit of overspray in the windows once it’s dry but lines are ok, look fine from a distance.

CDA17F6E-1711-43CD-BE49-2094BF1DB0B0.jpeg
62D4714C-5063-4200-BB59-2503B23FB068.jpeg
96AE7F4B-DE74-460A-9DBD-1C0BB2F858B3.jpeg
4952FE3A-6BD2-4B7D-8E9C-03A9BD652323.jpeg

Power wire extended, Promodeler DS630BLHV is in, this thing is powerful and fast.
Looks like its jittery, but seems like its from the power+speed.

Any of you running with the steering stops out for extra steering with bigger wheels?

Seems like theres a lot of flex in the servo mount, guess this is normal? All the plastic on these seems to be super high quality, and all of $11 for a new mount so better than the force on the servo i guess.

Are you guys normally running the rubber inserts?
Sliced off the small nubs on the center side and used the rubber mounts.

Video

Put the truggy down on grass and then try the steering while at a standstill - does it still seem powerful enough with those wheels??
I'm leaning towards this servo too...... was either this Promodeler or the SRT BH9032......

Oh yeah it can turn them all the way still while the ground, it flexes the servo mount posts quite a bit doing that when not moving, these are the backflip 6s tores
Not sure how it had this much power plus speed, well see how it holds up but my guess is very well by the build quality.

I’m impressed with it so far

Oh yeah it can turn them all the way still while the ground, it flexes the servo mount posts quite a bit doing that when not moving, these are the backflip 6s tores
Not sure how it had this much power plus speed, well see how it holds up but my guess is very well by the build quality.

I’m impressed with it so far
If you look in my build thread you can see how to stiffen up that servo mount

If you look in my build thread you can see how to stiffen up that servo mount
Thanks I did look through your thread before, will throw in some longer screws.
Considered seeing if it’s possible to use looong screws all the way up through the bottom mount , through servo mounts and lock the servo down with some lock nuts so it’s a single metal piece all the way through.

Thanks for the heads up, ill take the +2 offets off the list.
Added the Aluminum swaybar collars.

Looking for some way to protect top of the shocks/towers since they are exposed.
Might rig something up from HDPE, or buy one for another model and retrofit for a Cap on top that's replaceable.
Quarantine just wanted to share some ways I’ve protect my shock towers on ,y et48.3. The flaps going around the towers are 1/8” kydex. The mud guards are1/16 kydex. The braces on the shock towers are 1/8” x 3/4” aluminum angle. I have not bent a shock tower since I’ve done this…

Attachments

• 07CC1C3D-1D9D-44A1-9476-717441697AB0.jpeg
    07CC1C3D-1D9D-44A1-9476-717441697AB0.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 107
  • 9AC9E9CB-42F4-4F89-93D7-EBA4E58C7320.jpeg
    9AC9E9CB-42F4-4F89-93D7-EBA4E58C7320.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 7720C815-AFA9-4579-A579-B71A35FD57B7.jpeg
    7720C815-AFA9-4579-A579-B71A35FD57B7.jpeg
    113.4 KB · Views: 114

Recent Popular Liked

Back