• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

XRAY XT8E Truggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steering assembly completedā€¦love the way it feels šŸ˜
IMG_0646.jpeg
IMG_0647.jpeg

Again Iā€™m not a fan of the small electronics plate and no receiver box. But so far itā€™s been fine on the Buggy. And yes everything clears.
IMG_0658.jpeg

On the home stretch. Calibrating was a PITA , not sure why, probably user error. Anyway weā€™ll see. Maclan gives the choice using a switch or not. For now Iā€™m using the switch, itā€™s easily removed if I change my mind.
IMG_0660.jpeg

Looking good ! Looking forward to your first drive and feedback on it . I have only built one X-ray , SCX , and it is very good .

AKA I-Beam is my choice for now šŸ‘. Took it for a few zips up and down the street in front of my house. WOW! Definitely a contender! Looking forward to talking it to the track.
IMG_0668.jpeg
IMG_0669.jpeg
IMG_0670.jpeg

I had one X-ray years ago. I think it was a XB8e 15ā€™ year edition and it was an amazing buggy well built and it was a true spectacle to drive. I was not great at the track and it made me look good šŸ˜‚! Canā€™t wait to see how you like this amazing truggy at the track, it looks great and top tier of a build thats for sure. I-Beams are great tires I run them on my buggies they have good tread life and great traction

I had one X-ray years ago. I think it was a XB8e 15ā€™ year edition and it was an amazing buggy well built and it was a true spectacle to drive. I was not great at the track and it made me look good šŸ˜‚! Canā€™t wait to see how you like this amazing truggy at the track, it looks great and top tier of a build thats for sure. I-Beams are great tires I run them on my buggies they have good tread life and great traction
Same here, my driving skills have room for improvement depending on where Iā€™m at. Iā€™m in the process of painting a couple of bodies. One is a Tessman Patriot , the other is a Xray ā€œBruggyā€. Life and local heat are keeping me from the track for now.

Same here, my driving skills have room for improvement depending on where Iā€™m at. Iā€™m in the process of painting a couple of bodies. One is a Tessman Patriot , the other is a Xray ā€œBruggyā€. Life and local heat are keeping me from the track for now.

Recent Popular Liked

Back