• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

XRAY XB8E

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such a nice build man

1686340893324.gif
Took it out for the first time today.
AMAZING!
MKS servo provides superb response and centering set at 7.4, Hobbywing combo and battery setup supplied plenty of power. Throttle was impressive, no way I could get 100% on the small track, but a couple of passes in the parking lot showed what it’s capable of. Ride height is a little low for my liking, easy fix. This car challenges my driving skills, went into a couple of corners a little to fast.😝
IMG_2862.jpeg
IMG_2863.jpeg

It is great and devastating at the same time, when the build is over. :)

Gorgeous. I am curious on your opinion compared to EB48 2.1.

ps.: Maybe do the same as you and sleep on my ESC placement and rotate it.

It is great and devastating at the same time, when the build is over. :)

Gorgeous. I am curious on your opinion compared to EB48 2.1.

ps.: Maybe do the same as you and sleep on my ESC placement and rotate it.
You are correct…..a couple of days after completion and I’m feeling withdrawal symptoms. I have the EB48 2.0 and it has the exact same motor/esc combo. Friday night I’m going to the track with all three Buggies, Tekno, Mugen, and Xray. We’ll see 🤷

I have the EB48 2.0 and it has the exact same motor/esc combo. Friday night I’m going to the track with all three Buggies, Tekno, Mugen, and Xray. We’ll see 🤷
Can't wait to see what your verdict will be..!! 😎👍🏼

Recent Popular Liked

Back