• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

XRAY XT8E Truggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheez

Premium Member
Supporting Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. ET48
  3. MT410
  4. SCT410
Just got this delivered.🤩 Build will start later this week.
image.jpg

Curious if you will be able to tell the difference in the diff's with using the air vac machine or not. I just let mine sit but dang, that's a lot of air it pulled out of there. Can you use it on the shocks also?

How does the hardware of the Xray compare to the Tekno or Mugen? (E.g. towers) Feels like it is not as nice. But hard to say based on pics.
When you say “hardware “ are you referring to nuts and screws? If so I think Xray hardware is not as strong as Tekno or mugen. Seems to be softer and easily stripped. I haven’t stripped any but the potential is there. All other parts are definitely beefier, especially the bulkheads and arms.

Curious if you will be able to tell the difference in the diff's with using the air vac machine or not. I just let mine sit but dang, that's a lot of air it pulled out of there. Can you use it on the shocks also?
It’s actually made for shocks. I made my own diff holder out of a piece of lexan.

Recent Popular Liked

Back