• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

XRAY XT8E Truggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures don’t do the colors justice. I’ve got a Leadfinger “Bruggy” body and I think I’ll do it the same color.

Cheez, I was wondering why you chose Maclan? I'm just asking because I'm not familiar with that brand and just looking for electronics for my build. Your truggy looks amazing!

Cheez, I was wondering why you chose Maclan? I'm just asking because I'm not familiar with that brand and just looking for electronics for my build. Your truggy looks amazing!
Thanks. Honestly I just wanted to try something different. It does get mixed reviews. It’s got extensive tunability. Haven’t taken it to a track yet but zipping up and down the street is amazing.

Thanks. Honestly I just wanted to try something different. It does get mixed reviews. It’s got extensive tunability. Haven’t taken it to a track yet but zipping up and down the street is amazing.
I liked the idea too of trying something new and bought the Maclan ESC. The motor I got from Rotor Ron. It's a tuned Trinity Slot Machine 17.5. When it's all built it should be pretty fun..

Bruggy body….
IMG_0685.jpeg
IMG_0686.jpeg
IMG_0687.jpeg
IMG_0688.jpeg

Recent Popular Liked

Back