• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tekno ET410 leak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good things come to those that wait. ;)

Yeah well they better hurry cause I found a hyper tt10e arr for 220 new and it looks cool.

I'm visualizing a 1/10 4wd truggy (like ET48 shape/stance but sharing most parts/size with EB410). I guess it would be a new class but even if I had no class for it, I'll buy one. I love truggies. My TLR is too big for my indoor track, so a smaller 1/10 would be perfect.

I've been wondering if 1/10 truggy was gaining ground because I noticed that Losi released a 1/10 Tenacity truggy a month or so ago.

I'm visualizing a 1/10 4wd truggy (like ET48 shape/stance but sharing most parts/size with EB410). I guess it would be a new class but even if I had no class for it, I'll buy one. I love truggies. My TLR is too big for my indoor track, so a smaller 1/10 would be perfect.

I would buy one if this were the case.

That HoBao does look tempting. Hopefully we get more info soon on the Tekno.

I'm still puzzled why they'd release a 1/10 4x4 stadium truck. All I can guess is that they're using 90% EB410 parts but making longer a-arms, axles and shocks/towers and releasing a truck version just like the MT...
SCT410 -> add width -> MT410
EB410 -> add width -> ET410 ???

I'm still puzzled why they'd release a 1/10 4x4 stadium truck. All I can guess is that they're using 90% EB410 parts but making longer a-arms, axles and shocks/towers and releasing a truck version just like the MT...
SCT410 -> add width -> MT410
EB410 -> add width -> ET410 ???

The MT410 is more like a shortened ET48.3, isn't it? Clearly 1/8 platform. Maybe the ET410 will be a widened EB410 so 1/10.

Yes by "just like the MT" i meant just like the MT is to the ET48.

Yes by "just like the MT" i meant just like the MT is to the ET48.

Oh ok. I'm only puzzled because it's not being raced, but then again neither is the mt410.
I'm looking forward to a cheaper than the 1/8 truggy.

I am hoping/assuming this will be a race truck. Not sure of the class but id probably want it regardless. My track is good at inventing classes to include everyone. Also, would just be a cool truck for practice nights.

Oh ok. I'm only puzzled because it's not being raced, but then again neither is the mt410.
I'm looking forward to a cheaper than the 1/8 truggy.

I hear you, it's not a normal competition class, that's why it doesn't make sense to me to manufacture. The mt410 uses zero new parts since it's a hybrid SCT& ET so there was no real cost to make it...
I have a feeling the ET410 is not gonna be what we think.

A 1/10 scale 4wd stadium truck (truggy), and it being a Tekno...hmmm. I will have a change in prioritizing my list of new platforms to get. The SCT410.3 will be put on the back burner if a Tekno 4wd stadium truck appears. Count me in!

Hopefully the body will not look too cheesy :unsure:.

Wow I’m torn now, I’ve been thinking of getting a eb410 and trying out the indoor 10th racing. However I LOVE the look of the tekno truggy.

I’m not going to waste my money on this. I’ll just drive my larger et48 from a further distance away....things look smaller when they’re farther away, right! It’ll be just like having the ET410 but not spending money on it.

Looks like it ran into a wall.:oops:
image.jpeg

Recent Popular Liked

Back