• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

convert a tekno et410.2 to a 1/8 scale buggy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ish27

Reaction score
Hi, would it be possible to somehow convert a 410.2 1/10 scale truggy into a 1/8 4wd buggy? It appears Tekno had a kit in 2013 which converted their 1/10 SCT into a 1/8 scale buggy, wondering if something could be done with maybe a Prostar truggy to sct conversion and then that to a 1/8 scale buggy? We have 1/10 truggy indoor race classes here in the winter , but primarily 1/8 scale 4wd buggy racing outdoor in the summer. Probably the cost of a double conversion would be a wash but worth checking into. thanks!

WAY more trouble than it's worth, the ET410 can barely handle 1/10 tracks as it is with the limitations around the bulkhead design as a known weak point, I wouldn't dare add more weight by converting to 1/8, unless you enjoy replacing lots of broken parts and have deep pockets for the massive money pit of a project, ha!

Go buy a used 48.4 or 48.3 if you want to save money, that will be far less expensive all the way around.

Good Luck!

I would consider a trade for a 48.3. If interested let me know!

Recent Popular Liked

Back