• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tekno ET410 leak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Driving Style
Basher
There's rumors flying around that Tekno is working on releasing an 1/10th scale truggy, the ET410?

Nothing official yet, if even true, however there is an EB410 upgrade item - the aluminum ackerman plate that lists the ET410 as a compatible model...

tekno-et410.png

Typo or possible leak, what are your thoughts?

I'm wondering what class it would fit into. I wasn't aware of any 4x4 1/10 trucks that weren't SCT anymore...

Our local club is hit and miss between 2WD ST and 4WD SCT where often both classes are combined together on a turf track and the shorter wheelbase gives a slight advantage to the 2WD ST's... assuming the ET410 is a 4WD ST then I would assume they'll run them in with the ST class.

there have been other 4WD ST's already on the market, one of my personal favorites is the HoBao Hyper10TT :)

the bigger question is if Tekno will follow ROAR rules for the class?

30481528342_0b8f929bd7_c.jpg

Seen a Ryan Lutz Facebook live video and someone asked about it. He didn't "confirm" but it was close. Talked about how it could be a new class and mentioned how Tekno helped create the E buggy class.

Should be interesting for sure.

I'd be interested if they came out with one.

Hmm, now that is something that I did not expect. I am very curious. And I would possibly be in to buy something like that. Very cool.

It would be perfect for the local track which is an ex BMX track, with tight turns and scary jumps. 1/8 Buggies don't shine on it because they are hard to control in flight and lack traction compared to the 1/8 truggies, but these have trouble negotiating the tight bends.

Maybe it's a corporate leak and they are testing the waters :eek:
If it generates interest it gets made. We need to spread the word and create the buzz!

I have tried many different things with many different 1/10 buggies in an attempt to create a true 1/10 truggy or 4wd stadium truck. Resorted to shortening an mbx5 by 40mm; once I find a center shaft for the rear it will be done. I hope tekno follows through with an ET410 should they be testing one, I know there are several guys at my track interested in running a "mini truggy" class; with interest ranging from ofna crt.5s to sct conversions or anything thats 4wd and fits within the roar specs for track width and wheelbase. No current car to pick from really. I would love to see this come true though.

I'm really going to be keeping an eye on this. If this thing ends up being what I think it will be, I need to think about downsizing the fleet to make room for one.

Any other info or evidence of this thing? This thread got me all excited, but I haven't seen anything or heard any more info or rumors, let alone anything official. Really hoping it actually happens.

Reddit has one comment that says "I heard at my local track from a sponsored Techno guy that it is a 4wd stadium truck."

C'mon Tekno, we need this before summer!

Remember I’m new this hobby when I ask this; what is the difference between a truggy and a stadium truck?
I'm kind of interested in the answer to this too. I guess I always thought that stadium trucks were 2wd with ribbed front tires. At least those are all of the ones that I've seen. I don't think that I've ever seen a 4wd stadium truck or maybe I have and just didn't know what it was or thought it was a truggy LOL.

The leak also shows ET410, which would lead me to believe it's a truggy. I wonder why they would use ET for a stadium truck, which is their electric truggy designation? if they do come out with a stadium truck I wonder why it's not listed as like EST410....?

Any other info or evidence of this thing? This thread got me all excited, but I haven't seen anything or heard any more info or rumors, let alone anything official. Really hoping it actually happens.
Good things come to those that wait. ;)

maybe the T just stands for truck?

I have always thought of Truggy's being 4wd and 1/8 scale and stadium trucks being 2wd and 1/10, but that is just a generalization.

Recent Popular Liked

Back