• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

410 2.0 Steering Stop Screws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyUs

Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. ET410
  3. SCT410
Having lots of steering is always nice, but that last little bit of steering throw has very little leverage on the inside tire while going into a turn. This allows inside wheel/tire rubbing on my 2.0's arm. The 2.0 manual does not suggest, nor does the kit come with, any steering stops (screws) to physically control that last little bit of movement of the inside spindle/steering block. There is a molding mark on the spindle and I though it would be a great place to add a M3x6mm button head screw.
Steering Stops.jpg

Last edited:
I would consider installing wider hex adapters so you can leverage the max steering throw to prevent rub
Sorry, but that will not fix inside tire/wheel from "floppin'" around. It's just like on the SCT410.3, and other platforms. The inside steering linkage has no push/pull (leverage) on spindle at that last bit of throw.

Last edited:
Thank you for the detailed write up and photos. A steering stop screw seems like it should be a standard kit part.

Recent Popular Liked

Back