• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Steering and drive train problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryujinjakka74

Reaction score
I'm building a new ET48 2.0 and there seems to be a problem with the front end steering. When the steering is straight everything moves buttery smooth. forward and reverse on the drive system and turning with the Bell crank system. BUT, when I turn the steering to either side the drive train no longer wants to spin! I followed the instructions and even followed along with a full build video on youtube while building. Can anyone help?

I'm building a new ET48 2.0 and there seems to be a problem with the front end steering. When the steering is straight everything moves buttery smooth. forward and reverse on the drive system and turning with the Bell crank system. BUT, when I turn the steering to either side the drive train no longer wants to spin! I followed the instructions and even followed along with a full build video on youtube while building. Can anyone help?
Only guessing but I’d be going over the set up on the electronics. Setting the transmitter end points etc . Steering servo plugged into channel one on receiver . One to turn two to burn
As they say
Again only guessing but I’d start there as long as you’re sure there’s no mechanical bind

Only guessing but I’d be going over the set up on the electronics. Setting the transmitter end points etc . Steering servo plugged into channel one on receiver . One to turn two to burn
As they say
Again only guessing but I’d start there as long as you’re sure there’s no mechanical bind
Have not put the electronics in yet but I will try that in a minute. Thanks for responding.

Double check your CVD’s are built correctly. I had what sounds like a similar issue and it turned out that was my problem.
Rebuilt both CVAs and that did the trick! I Had the pin through the hole and not the slot like a dumb A.
Thx for the help!!!

Recent Popular Liked

Back