• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

eb48 2.1 steering conversion list

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheRo0sTer

Reaction score
I've seen many most on FB about upgrading things even on the 2.1. Do any of you have a comprehensive list of parts? Is this upgrade worth the extra cash? What benefits have you personally seen?

The lower diff height lowers the overall CG of the rotational mass, this creates "... improves bump handling and provides a smoother, more consistent driving experience, especially mid-corner."

The parts list would be:
Steering:
TKR5100
TKR5104
2.1 optional parts just released:
TKR9141B
TKR9054B
TKR9057B
TKR9284B
TKR9416B
TKR9017B

The funny thing, to me, about slapping on a ".3" Ackerman plate and bellcranks is... back when the ".3" stuff was old, everyone (the SCT410.3 guys anyway) was putting on the ".4" Akerman plate to smooth things out. Now everyone wants the ".3" Akerman feel on their 2.1s 🤷‍♂️ .

Sorry, I got no useful info for you. I just stopped by to see if others had chimed in.

I'm also interested in the differences between the .3 ackerman and bellcrank vs the stock ones on the eb48 2.1. Any info would be appreciated

I personally don't like the .3 steering on my 2.1. I thought it was a little too aggressive for my taste. I drove a friend's with the .3 Ackerman and 21° castor blocks, and it drove really good 💁‍♂️.

Recent Popular Liked

Back