• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Steering linkage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PKMSM

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
  2. MT410
The servo sits a little higher than the steering arm, which means that the servo linkage is at an angle when installed. Is there any value in adding a spacer or a few washers on the steering arm side to make the linkage parallel to the plane of movement of the servo arm, or is this a case of OCD kicking in?

A4A5DEEA-50DF-47C9-8209-F29EFD8B7B72.jpeg

Perfect, thank you both! I don't have a 3mm spacer on hand, I may have to 3D print one.

Is there a benefit though? I feel like this would create a weakness. You've put increase leverage on the plastic bellcrank.

Is there a benefit though? I feel like this would create a weakness. You've put increase leverage on the plastic bellcrank.

by making the plastic linkage level with the arm, you are decreasing leverage on the plastic and allowing the pivot points to move more freely, more importantly the steering become more linear where and angled linkage causes inconsistent steering rates and makes the vehicle more difficult to handle mid corner steering.

Recent Popular Liked

Back