• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

SCT410.3 Steering Linkage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loyd

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. SCT410
Driving Style
Basher
Hello...I am having trouble installing the steering linkage on the SCT. I am unable to place/seat the nut in the bottom of the servo saver in order to receive the bolt from above. Some pictures in the forums/manuals show other models with the nut on top (et48.3 maybe?). But videos on YouTube show the SCT linkage installed with the head of bolt on top of saver.
This is mt first Tekno and other than the steering linkage and putting the spring on the servo saver it has been true joy with all the tips and tricks learned in the forum. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_1586.jpg
    IMG_1586.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1587.jpg
    IMG_1587.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 87
The nut does go into the slot on the bottom. Just be sure of orientation and be patient.
+1

I also prefer to glue the nut in place with some CA so it doesn't fall out during rebuilds, it's never fun inserting that nut a second time, ha!

1663609394475.png

A trick I've used is to back thread the nut from the nylon side and push it in with a screw, then forward thread the nut from the top when gluing the nut in place ;)

+1

I also prefer to glue the nut in place with some CA so it doesn't fall out during rebuilds, it's never fun inserting that nut a second time, ha!

View attachment 8821

A trick I've used is to back thread the nut from the nylon side and push it in with a screw, then forward thread the nut from the top when gluing the nut in place ;)
Excellent guys!......and a big thanks for the picture. Beyond a few homegrown frustrations.... I had two screws leftover at one point and could not figure out where they went because I was following along with the website manual and the steering linkage, this build has been a pure joy. My first Tekno and a picture of a new wheel next to what I am stepping up from!

Attachments

• IMG_1588.jpg
    IMG_1588.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 81

Recent Popular Liked

Back