• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Steering Linkage Tiny Nut ... grrrr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TampaBigRed

Reaction score
Installing the steering linkage - everything went swimmingly until it was time to attach it to the servo saver / front end assembly. The tiny little nut ... I can't get the nut driver in underneath that tiny little space. Any tips?

Here's pics of what I mean. Figured that would help. :)

IMG_9873.jpg
IMG_9874.jpg

I used some needle nose pliers to hold the nut from the very tip of the pliers - so that you are only just gripping it.
This gives enough space to line up the nut properly and insert a little, and once its in a little amount you can release the pliers and push in the rest of the way.
The hardest part is just getting it lined up in the gap properly - its a tight fit!
Note two flat sides of the nut line up with the sides of the plastic mount - it needs to go in perfectly aligned with the sides.

Use the screw to pull the nut up into the saver. Once the nut is in it doesn't really fall out.

Attachments

• saver_nut.jpg
    saver_nut.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 125

Recent Popular Liked

Back