• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

410 2.0 New MT410 2.0 Being Released

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
waiting for my kit to show up, its been bouncing around the midwest even tho i like 7 hours from where it shipped.

any one have pics of their lay out with pro4/rx8? what guage wire are u using and are u running bullets or did u go to a connector

I have an RX8 with a 4070 1900kv buggy motor I may try to drop in to see if it's excessive or I need to go to a 3660 motor. Not sure of my build timeline, but likely Mon/Tues.
waiting for my kit to show up, its been bouncing around the midwest even tho i like 7 hours from where it shipped.

any one have pics of their lay out with pro4/rx8? what guage wire are u using and are u running bullets or did u go to a connector

Will fit a 4070 with a hobbywing xr8pro easily or a very tight fit with a tekin rx8 you wire properly

IMG_6074.jpeg

IMG_6072.jpeg

just now realizing i posted this in the mt410, i have the sct410 2.0 lol thanks any way

Recent Popular Liked

Back