• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

410 2.0 New MT410 2.0 Being Released

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s not so much brand loyalty but the crazy hassle and mess of maintaining a fleet of similar vehicles but different brands. I really struggle with time and space these days lol. I’d much rather have owned the MT410 AND the ET48 rather than say a Notorious and Kraton for example. But I cannot imagine a house with all 4. I live in a tiny apartment just to make it even harder 😅

It’s not so much brand loyalty but the crazy hassle and mess of maintaining a fleet of similar vehicles but different brands. I really struggle with time and space these days lol. I’d much rather have owned the MT410 AND the ET48 rather than say a Notorious and Kraton for example. But I cannot imagine a house with all 4. I live in a tiny apartment just to make it even harder 😅
I feel that..literally!🤣🤣 Seems no matter how many different sized bearings I buy, there's always some I don't have when making repairs.🤔🤷‍♂️😔 I'm blessed to have a 32x30 detached garage to pile all my toys in, and trust me, everywhere you look there's rc stuff!!🤣🤣

MT410-20-King-Sling-Body.jpg

I wonder if Fierce Pete was the only one given the go ahead to offer pre-orders on the platform? I don't see anything on amain hobbies yet. Good, or bad, the 2.0 is gonna stir things up.

Yeah I just happened to notice the pre-order of the kit on www.fiercercsolutions.com when checking out their black Friday sales (12% off kits for example). I don't yet see the kit offered for pre-order anywhere else yet.

Same as me. I also just have a small shed/shop for storage, nearest hobby shop is 4 hours away and they don’t always have everything in stock. I’m slowly withering down my collection to just some top choices for myself overall so parts and maintenance will be easier to handle and less down time. That and when I did have say 10 cars I only drove 2-3 of them anyways

I didn't dig into the specs yet, but the 2.0 should be the same wheelbase as SCT and 1/8 buggy. Instead of using truggy arms, the 2.0 uses SCT arms and that makes things considerably narrower.
It will be stronger perhaps, but I don’t know if I love that or not.

It will be stronger perhaps, but I don’t know if I love that or not.
Bold choice from Tekno, essentially down sizing the MT.

I find the 2.0 cute and will probably get one down the road, but after I get an SCT first and they release a 17mm hex option. Reminds me of the Stampede, which was our first hobby grade RC.

Bold choice from Tekno, essentially down sizing the MT.

I find the 2.0 cute and will probably get one down the road, but after I get an SCT first and they release a 17mm hex option. Reminds me of the Stampede, which was our first hobby grade RC.
We will have to see how the market likes these updates. I could see it being a fun size like the stampede, I wouldn’t mind building something to that size to run and jump around the back yard. I’m planning on getting the sct 2.0 first also.

It has to be a shorter chassis. Otherwise the track width & wheelbase would be identical to the SCT410, so at that point, it would just be an SCT with an MT body (and tires). As it stands, the dimensions are a bit more square, although it doesn't seem nearly as square as the original MT410 (which had incredibly long arms from the truggy attached to the buggy chassis). It might tend to roll over a bit more with these dimensions and a higher COG due to the larger tires. Then again, Tekno know what they're doing, so maybe it worked well in practice.

I am a fan - love the original MT410 but that was always an 8th scale basher in my book. This is an actual 10th scale and there's a time/place for a smaller vehicle.

Last edited:
Maybe they are going to release a larger MT48 so there has to be some difference there. That would make sense to me to really compete with Traxxas and Arrma. That would be really cool to go BIG!!!

So, is this basically an sct410 2.0 with eb48 arms or? Sounds like it. I love the idea of a 1/10 MT basher with Tekno pedigree. Not sure I'm down with a $500 kit though.. that's gonna be an $800 1/10 MT!? Wow. Too rich for me.

So, is this basically an sct410 2.0 with eb48 arms or? Sounds like it. I love the idea of a 1/10 MT basher with Tekno pedigree. Not sure I'm down with a $500 kit though.. that's gonna be an $800 1/10 MT!? Wow. Too rich for me.
This will be a shortened SCT410 2.0, using SCT410 2.0 arms. This is a true 1/10th scale MT.

Recent Popular Liked

Back