• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Just pulled the trigger on an MT410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZUMA

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Been looking at an MT410 for some time and today I bought one. Right now, I'm reading through the threads looking for ideas on my build. Any tips and tricks would be great. Right now, I'm currently running an E-Revo on 6S and loving the speed and power on 6S but ya it tends to break (I bet a lot know that, wish I seen the MT410 before I got my Revo).

Right now, I'm kind of stuck on what ESC and motor I want to put in this bad boy. I know so far, I have seen a lot of builds on 4S but was thinking about going with a 6S setup. I want this build to keep up with the speed of my 6S E-Revo so was thinking of going with a MT410 with a 6S setup. Would I be better off with 4S or 6S? And what are some good ESC and motor combos?

Was thinking about going with Tekin. Next would be what gearing is a good place to start?

I went with the Max 8 combo. 4s but think 6s capable. 4s plenty of power, torque, speed and fun. Not sure on pinion thinking 16-18. No heat issues. Complete monster.

I'll take a look at that Max 8. Is the ESC a tight fit? I thought I seen somewhere someone saying they had problems fitting it, that the M2C wide body chassis for a good fit.

Sucks that I might have to wait till next week to get my truck, they haven't shipped it yet :(

What are your guys thoughts on a Castle Mamba Monster X and Castle1515 2200kV Brushless Motor? I'll probably start off with 6S and see how I like that and might go to 4S if its way over powered. I'm pretty good with throttle control.

I know they say the 2200kv is rated up to 6s, but my guess is it will probably get pretty hot. Although I bet it would be crazy fast on 6s, it will be great on 4s...I have ran it on 4s.

Recent Popular Liked

Back