• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

DB48 conversion kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Except not really.

All they've (Fierce RC) has done was create a listing similar to our How to convert SCT410.3 into a Tekno DB48 desert buggy on their store for each of the parts.

While just as convenient, it's not the actual kit that Tekno has mentioned before that is in the works.
What is nice is that it is filtered. Just add to cart and go. They should mention that you need two pinions and gears for front and back diffs. At least in the description.

I will hold out until tekno releases one. I have a feeling I may like their take on the body cage. They tend to put their own twist on things and I have taken a liking to that.
I kind of agree here. I want Tekno all the way! Throwing on some other vendors cage feels icky. Though I do like the look of the AE nomad and Losi cages. I do prefer to have a fifth wheel on the back for asethics.

Recent Popular Liked

Back