• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

DB48 SCT to DB48 conversion body ideas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Somehigherreality

Reaction score
Hey fellas..

So RCN Network and a bunch of other guys recommend AE Nomad roll cage as a desert buggy body, but that Nomad cage is now discontinued. Anybody else have roll cage suggestions? Losi SCBE might also work but Im looking for all other options.

Considering this Axial Wraith steel cage https://www.amainhobbies.com/team-i...-1-10-wrait-intc26979black/p-quaxtakq6z2xactz
But I have no idea if this will fit or how I'll get it mounted. Any insights?

With some customization I bet you could make almost any cage fit.
I would just make sure the wheelbase and track width are a good fit.
Anyways, the Losi lasernut cage I think is the new cage that's been used the most on the DB48. And those shouldn't be too hard to get.

have you looked into the losi tenacity body? I want to do the same conversion and thought the tenacity was a good look

The Axial Yeti 1/10th cage is the same length as the chassis, but stock front body mounts interfere, I think it's wider & lower than the wraith cage. At one time someone made aluminum panels that bolted to cage to replace the lexan shell that looked kinda odd imo.

Recent Popular Liked

Back