• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48.3 Tenacity DB48.3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The smaller tires seem to stop the occasional wheelies. These are just under 5” and slightly over 2” wide. It’s a smaller tire overall but probably the perfect size. I like the tread on the dirt a little more than the duratrax, the smaller knobbies seem to make it feel more stable. The bigger duratrax tires had a floaty feel. I’ve been switching back and forth noticing small differences in tires alone. I’m sure come winter time the duratrax will go back on to tear through the snow.
D7544C81-70B1-4D90-8CA5-838F587F321C.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for posting your progress here. I just buy a Losi DBXL 2.0 gas and really like the desert buggy looking. I plan to build a 1/10 using tekno sct and tenacity cage, the sct platform too old. I compared the wheels base of sct and db48 and saw it have very similar size. After that I think I will pick EB48 2.0 since it have newest update hardware. Digging around and saw your post. Now the only thing hold me back is the info of new EB48 will be release soon.

I had a lot of fun on the shores of bear lake ID/UT yesterday. The OG badlands tear it up. I forgot the wheel wrench so I couldn’t swap to duratrax to compare. No heat issues in the heat. Still on 15/44 gearing.

Recent Popular Liked

Back