• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

DB48 Chainsaws SCT410.3 turned DB410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to order some new body panels. I’m not really crazy about the stock painted panels...although they’re not too bad compared to a lot of stock paint jobs. But before I order I just used some spray on bed liner ..I kinda like it all black. But I’ll still probably paint some different panels at some point.
72434652-83F2-49F1-A8E6-A8E4517A4C67.jpeg
34AFFC7B-E4B2-4A22-A7AA-9D446DFB6319.jpeg

Last edited:
How does this truck handle with the crawler sized tires on it? Monster truck?

4_EB22_D7_E_8_F8_C_402_D_8_A1_C_636_F5343056_A.jpg

I originally bought a SCT410.3 to try my hand at racing at a local indoor track. As soon as I got it set up the track closed. So I started tinkering ...

Hi, do you think it is posible to install an SCT body on top of a cage, just like in the Traxxas UDR?

SCT trucks get very dirty with mud into the electronics, but a cage would keep the inside of the truck with the electronics protected from any mud or sand using the panels attached to the cage frame (without the cage body, just the panels), while the SCT body would be still being the final look of the truck.

So, I would like to combine the Losi SCBE Cage into the Tekno SCT410.3 kit with just like you but whitout the cage body, just some panels atached to the cage frame, and using some SCT body like the ones from Pro-Line, for bashing on dirt and mud without worry about geting the electronics full of mud.

But I don't know if somebody have try something like it. ...I think Traxxas UDR is a great combinaton of a Cage and a SCT like body, but seems to be the only one using such combination. Thanks!

Hi, do you think it is posible to install an SCT body on top of a cage, just like in the Traxxas UDR?

SCT trucks get very dirty with mud into the electronics, but a cage would keep the inside of the truck with the electronics protected from any mud or sand using the panels attached to the cage frame (without the cage body, just the panels), while the SCT body would be still being the final look of the truck.

So, I would like to combine the Losi SCBE Cage into the Tekno SCT410.3 kit with just like you but whitout the cage body, just some panels atached to the cage frame, and using some SCT body like the ones from Pro-Line, for bashing on dirt and mud without worry about geting the electronics full of mud.

But I don't know if somebody have try something like it. ...I think Traxxas UDR is a great combinaton of a Cage and a SCT like body, but seems to be the only one using such combination. Thanks!

You can also just get an eb48 body (considerably cheaper and probably more affective) and install it over the electronics and it DOES fit under an SCT body without issues.

Speechless.

Are you actually going to drive it???

Hell yes. On ice, on grass...maybe kill some snakes in the summer.

Recent Popular Liked

Back