• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tekno RC EB410 GIVEAWAY!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pauly turned me onto this forum and glad he did. Lots of people I recognize from other forums. I am a new Tekno owner but wouldn't mind one bit another one in the stable

Would be nice to win for a new rock racer base... ready set build.

It said i was in this drawing and now im not whats the deal with that ?

It said i was in this drawing and now im not whats the deal with that ?

It is possible that it counted posts made in the Lounge section, these do not count. The same thing happened to me and a couple others. Dont worry, plenty of time to get a few more posts ;)

GREAT NEWS GUYS!

We are more than half way there until we find out who's gonna win themselves a new EB410 or SCT410. A few members are just 1-2 posts away from being entered as well.

Keep on posting and spread the news... quicker we get to 50 the quicker someone is going home with a new Tekno RC kit. :p

I’m entered Yay. Spending time sharing the new forum on others. Good Luck everyone.

teknoforums-giveaway-eb410.jpg

Tekno EB410 Giveaway

To celebrate the launch of the forum. We're going to start with a giveaway!

The first 50 people to get 20 or more posts will be entered into the drawing. After the 50th person reaches 20 posts the giveaway will be closed. Then 1 person out of the 50 members will be randomly drawn and will win brand new Tekno EB410 electric buggy kit!

Giveaway Rules

• No junk/spam posts, keep them productive and meaningful.
  • Each person is limited to ONE account. Anyone caught trying to use more than one account will forfeit any chance of winning.

That's it, follow them and enjoy the new forum! If you have any questions or comments please reply to this thread.

Register Now!

Members who are now entered:
@RC_User
@L3 RC
@Pauly
@Chevys10zr2003
@Chainsaw10
@MailManX
@Mongoose
@Rafio
@Jeb
@TzuTzu77
@cordell12
@antigacho
@Dpricenator
@monkeyboy_uk
@TIME MACHINE
@Charlie Hall
@WdotDynamite
@JuanDLAT78
@TooTall
@Teknomatic
@Escobear
@Marius van schaik
@gearhead455
@Creeper
@nulli
@DG40
@Illestep3
@Billl DeLong
@Cmbscx10
I dont have a Techno but this would get me started

Hope i'll reach the 20 posts

I'd really like a nice tekno SCT410

I dont have a Techno but this would get me started
Would love to win a SCT410 is this prize limited to country?

Hello all - Just joined. Is WoodIE Woody G from the Pac NW?

Also, I'm wondering if the winning kit comes with a team setup. I had the SCT and it took a lot of hop ups to run what team guys do. I'd vote for a Keith Hadley setup or something like that.

Would love to win a SCT410 is this prize limited to country?
It's limited to where ever UPS or FexEx will delivery. ;) :D

Also, I'm wondering if the winning kit comes with a team setup. I had the SCT and it took a lot of hop ups to run what team guys do. I'd vote for a Keith Hadley setup or something like that.

I know, I mean dang it - it would just blow to win a brand new Tekno RC kit for FREE and have to upgrade it... what a bummer.

If you do manage to get 20 posts before the giveaway ends AND you do win it - I'll gladly draw another user if you'd prefer. You know to save you the time and money on having to upgrade it. :rolleyes:

Getting close! Excited to hit 20 and qualify woot

As of now, I counted 35 members with 20+ posts. Still plenty of time for people to get in!!

Only 49 members on the site at the moment if we exclude WoodiE

Recent Popular Liked

Back