• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tekno RC EB410 GIVEAWAY!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have recruited everyone that I can think of to come over here and sign up. Let's keep the momentum going.

It says I'm in :).

Not sure I have anyone to recruit but I'll do what I can. Thanks for the opportunity.

Im working on getting my post in. I would love to win it for my son so he could race with it and i could have my truggy back from him lol

Im working on getting my post in. I would love to win it for my son so he could race with it and i could have my truggy back from him lol

Man that would be cool to win this for your kid. Luckily, for your son, X-mas is right around the corner. I only say this because I am pretty sure I'm going to win this one. ;)

Man that would be cool to win this for your kid. Luckily, for your son, X-mas is right around the corner. I only say this because I am pretty sure I'm going to win this one. ;)
well dang i was two post away from 20...guess I can just read now since you are going to win!:LOL:

Count me in.

I don't think the EB410 has a chance against the Kraton. You can't fit a 1/8 system in it... then again. Knowing the people of the internet, I'm sure someone will.
if I win, I promise to try! LOL

Im hoping to win for my son as well. He asks almost daily if the drawing has taken place yet. Lol he gets it honest.

Regardless of who is lucky enough to win Im just thankful for the opportunity and to be a founding member of a dedicated Tekno forum.

Thanks Woodie!

was just so close to pulling the trigger on a et48.3 even had the monthly payment approved with Afirm. then I remembered...heck I'm bout to win me a Tekno lol :D:D:D

Looks like we need more members, well more active members! Only 6 more needed :unsure:

I just found the local track in my city, 1/10 scale buggy is the most popular category, wow! I would love to win to be able to race.
$400 USD (the cost of this kit) is equal to a whole month salary in Mexico, Is really difficult to be a fan on this hobby considering the current fx rate.
Would be nice to win
good luck to everyone.

Recent Popular Liked

Back