• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tekno RC EB410 GIVEAWAY!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
come on give me the tekno, be nice if you did more giveawaways like this

I know very little about the newer electric cars.
I had Tamiyas and Kyosho back in the eighties and those old speed controllers were painful.
A Tekno would be a great way to learn about the newer models.
I doubt I'll reach the required number of posts but great to be a member.

Hey Woodie - Which world renowned accounting firm are you going to use to audit the process and randomly select a winner, such as... me, for example?

:p (y)

I use the tried and trued - random.org

Well God Bless the Irish! I had never heard of Random.org before. I bow to the awesome capitalism of anyone who can figure out how to make money from atmospheric noise!

@WoodiE My name has dissapeared from the list. I hope i'm still in it to win it :cry:

They changed it to the first 20, you was number 21. sorry bro

lol joking...nothing changed. its possible some of your posts were in "General Chaos" and those dont count. Keeps the discussions in the helpful areas ;)

I..am..struggling..at..posting...nih...

Hold your horses, only 24 so far. I'll make it!

Last edited:
I was so stressed the first evening to reach the 20 messages, I thought it would be finished in 1 or 2 hours lol and we are still at the half.

I was so stressed the first evening to reach the 20 messages, I thought it would be finished in 1 or 2 hours lol and we are still at the half.
I thought the same as well. I rushed through 20 posts the first afternoon, just in case. It was a sigh of relief to get there. Now we just sit, and wait, and hope, and put a hex on the other entrants, etc.

I thought the same as well. I rushed through 20 posts the first afternoon, just in case. It was a sigh of relief to get there. Now we just sit, and wait, and hope, and put a hex on the other entrants, etc.

A great way to speed it up is to refer others to the forum. Be social and share the news :D (y):cool:

A great way to speed it up is to refer others to the forum. Be social and share the news :D(y):cool:

I shared to Reddit r/rccars and got a few upvotes, hope it brought some new members (y)

Yes you are correct @Escobear. Once a member reaches 20 posts they are automatically entered into the giveaway!

Hey @biker, welcome to TeknoForums! What RCs do you currently own?

Little bit late reply but I own the following RC's
Quanum E-Guana 1/10 Brushless 2WD Buggy (my first RC)
Basher 1/16 4WD Mini Monster Truck (HellSeeker)
Basher BSR 1/8 Scale 4WD Rally Car
Thunder Tiger Sledgehammer S50 converted to brushless (with broken diff at the moment)
Arrma Nero (non brain version)
And my latest addition a BSR Berserker 1/8 Electric Truggy (couldn't resist when it was on sale ;))

Would be great to add a Tekno but the availability in Belgium/The Netherlands is not the good :(.

Recent Popular Liked

Back