• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tekno RC EB410 GIVEAWAY!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm at 22 posts and counting. Looking forward to the draw! Would love to add another Tekno to my collection!

I would love to add just 1 Tekno to my collection. Man the wife is going to be fuming, if I show up with another RC. I wonder If I could build it at work....lol

I know what you mean. I've been wanting the ET48 kit for at least a year. I wasn't ready to buy yet, but since I am uncertain of the future of Tower Hobbies, I decided to dust off a credit card and order the kit so I could use both the $75 discount AND the EASY PAY option. I have a Tekin RX8 set already setting aside waiting for it. Now my Kraton may finaly have some competition!

Tower Hobbies has said things will continue and will run side by side with Horizon.

I'm enjoying the forum already and seeing this contest just makes it better. I've never been a big fan of buggies but when i saw this kit, it got my attention. So I'm in it to win it!!

Thanks for the giveaway Woodie if this turns out half as good as the Arrma forum it will be great.
Winning this buggy would be the only way I can get a new RC for a while, unless I sell something else. Good luck everyone!

This buggy looks nice

I would love to add just 1 Tekno to my collection. Man the wife is going to be fuming, if I show up with another RC.
Buy her a pair of shoes! Ha! Or lie. That sometimes works. Although, I saw a post in a different forum that said, "I fear that, when I die, my wife will sell my RC's for what I told her that I paid for them!"

This sure would look good sitting next to my ET! Count me in!
I don't own any 10th scale buggies or truggies. The Tekno sure would be a slam dunk for a first 1/10 buggy!

I just realized this is a 1/10 buggy. Man I've been wanting a good home for my 1/10 electronics. Pretty sure this is fate. ;)

Woo Hoo! I made it to 20! The fun has just begun.

I was just thinking, if I don't win the buggy, maybe we could do like they do with the Stanley cup and pass it around for a few days at a time! Ha, ha! I wonder if anyone has broken the Stanley cup while in their possession?

I was trying to hit the 20, but some reason I seem to be stuck at 8 :cry:

unless "messages" on the left isn't the post count. good luck to those who make it!

Last edited:
I was trying to hit the 20, but some reason I seem to be stuck at 8 :cry:

unless "messages" on the left isn't the post count. good luck to those who make it!
Keep trying! Sometimes there is a lag. Also, due to that, sometimes the count will go up if you refresh the page, or close the browser and open again. Go to each of the forum topics and find something that interests you. Say a few things about it. Move on. You will be at 20 in no time! Cheers! And good luck (but not as good as mine, I hope - no offense meant).

Last edited:
Keep trying! Sometimes there is a lag. Also, due to that, sometimes the count will go up if you refresh the page, or close the browser and open again. Go to each of the forum topics and find something that interests you. Say a few things about it. Move on. You will be at 20 in no time! Cheers! And good luck (but not as god as mine, I hope - no offense meant).
No, he is saying that his account is glitched I think. If you go to his profile, he has posted more than 8 times but it says he has posted only 8 times.

Not glitched, the general chaos forum doesn't count towards the post count. We want to encourage useful conversations, not reward random chit chat. ;)

but thats where all the fun is lol.

kinda figured this after I went and looked at posts and counted them and the areas they were made. makes sense.

Not glitched, the general chaos forum doesn't count towards the post count. We want to encourage useful conversations, not reward random chit chat. ;)
oh THANK GAWD... i left last night and there was only 4 people who was entered come back this evening and we have something like 10... like a bunch of people just went stupid and spammed just to get the post count up... any chance you can delete a bunch??!?!?!?!?

but thats where all the fun is lol.

kinda figured this after I went and looked at posts and counted them and the areas they were made. makes sense.

Worry not, we're not giving away the EB410 tonight or even tomorrow night. You have PLENTY of time! ;)

oh THANK GAWD... i left last night and there was only 4 people who was entered come back this evening and we have something like 10... like a bunch of people just went stupid and spammed just to get the post count up... any chance you can delete a bunch??!?!?!?!?
Haha, I hear you @Escobear. I try to read every post and the posts that are "oh that's nice" and "neat" are being deleted. Even a few members have received PM's.

I welcome the excitement. I'd say most every member have been fine, just a few a bit "too" excited. (y);)

Recent Popular Liked

Back