• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tekno RC EB410 GIVEAWAY!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only have a MT410 under construction, How I can generate 20 productive post? I would like to win. saludos

Last edited:
hey woodie what if we wanted the sct truck instead is that possible as it is the same price

@Escobear I was going to order the EB410 this week but I suppose I could postpone the purchase until after the giveaway ends and the winner decides. The only issue might be when it comes to pick a winner and if Tekno RC has that item in stock or not.

@Escobear I was going to order the EB410 this week but I suppose I could postpone the purchase until after the giveaway ends and the winner decides. The only issue might be when it comes to pick a winner and if Tekno RC has that item in stock or not.
LOL I didn't want to be the one to bring it up but I am kind of thinking the same that @Escobear is. I would be way more than happy with ANY vehicle, but after somebody posted a video about converting the SCT410 into a desert buggy....cough cough @WoodiE HAHA..... now I kind of want the SCT410 to do this conversion.

I say stick with the EB410. It's the latest and "greatest." If the winner wants something else, they can deal with trading/selling it :)

I say stick with the EB410. It's the latest and "greatest." If the winner wants something else, they can deal with trading/selling it :)
To make it easier for WoodiE, I would agree. That way he can have it ready to go and everything. Like I said above, I would be more than happy with ANY vehicle. I was just stating that if I had a choice I would go personally go with the SCT410.

I want a new eb410 buggy!!!!! :) My D216 needs to be put to pastor.

Got a email through arrmaforum.com so I come to register and win me a Tekno!

seriously though, thanks for offering the community such awesome places to come share and learn.

Just a matter of time. I just meant competing for run time. I run 6s in my Kraton and it likes to run. In a race it wouldnt be close.
I run MY kraton on 4s its plenty but later on I want to run 6s to

Im thinking of getting 2 3s batteries SO I can use One in MY hpi firestrom flux

teknoforums-giveaway-eb410.jpg

Tekno EB410 Giveaway

To celebrate the launch of the forum. We're going to start with a giveaway!

The first 50 people to get 20 or more posts will be entered into the drawing. After the 50th person reaches 20 posts the giveaway will be closed. Then 1 person out of the 50 members will be randomly drawn and will win brand new Tekno EB410 electric buggy kit!

Giveaway Rules

• No junk/spam posts, keep them productive and meaningful.
  • Each person is limited to ONE account. Anyone caught trying to use more than one account will forfeit any chance of winning.

That's it, follow them and enjoy the new forum! If you have any questions or comments please reply to this thread.

Register Now!

Members who are now entered:
@Chevys10zr2003
@JuanDLAT78
I am really really exited to see who gets it. I’ll lose my mind if I get it.

I hope I will get to 20 posts before the give away closes because I would love to get this buggy :D
Yes I would build it in one day no breaks

Yep, that's an awesome rc. Would be nice to win seeing as i cant afford it. Took me 4 months to save up for my senton 6s v3

Yep, that's an awesome rc. Would be nice to win seeing as i cant afford it. Took me 4 months to save up for my senton 6s v3
I know what you mean. I've been wanting the ET48 kit for at least a year. I wasn't ready to buy yet, but since I am uncertain of the future of Tower Hobbies, I decided to dust off a credit card and order the kit so I could use both the $75 discount AND the EASY PAY option. I have a Tekin RX8 set already setting aside waiting for it. Now my Kraton may finaly have some competition!

Recent Popular Liked

Back