• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

New guy and my build, MT410 build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I just noticed that you are not running the stock chassis. Is that the M2C wide body chassis? There is so much room on there.

Yeah that’s a M2C wide chassis. It’s soo nice to have that extra room to work with. The stock chassis is really tight

I’m not impressed with the tekno body mounts and I haven’t read anything good about their durability so I replaced them. I shaved down some of my extra arrma mounts to fit in the square holes. And I installed the proline secure loc body mount kit. I’m not sure if one of their other kits designed for a specific vehicle would have fit in the tekno mounts, that would have been easier but I knew this would work, and I like the way the arrma mounts pivot to match the body angle.
View attachment 3184

Sorry to being an old thread to life, but may I ask what arrma the body posts are from?

Recent Popular Liked

Back