• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Anyone know where a guy can find a 1/8 scale DeLorean DMC12 body for GT cars?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. NB-48
Driving Style
Basher
I find 1/8 off-road race bodies to be so hideous even Stevie Wonder would object and I just picked up an NB48 2.0 to run on a track 30m from my house that's getting restored....and in my own yard, because hey the NB48 is good for it. To rectify this I plan on doing something off-the-wall for a body solution. Have mulled over a short course body(Associated's SC8 is just an RC8B with an SCT lid on after all), also mulled over some 1/8 GT bodies(Suby rallycar maybe? Kyosho sells some 1/8 GT RTRs that are just the Inferno buggy with a 2-speed instead of a center diff and road tires fitted so these bodies should also slip right on). And then it clicked. DMC12. I'm a fan of the car to the point I'd totally drive one IRL if I could get one for a reasonable price, nobody ever runs them, and it'd be hilarious to watch one yeeting around the off-road track in my area atop an NB48!

So anyone got a line on one?

I'll prolly mount and use the stock lid as well, mostly to keep the chassis somewhat clean. May not paint it, may, don't know yet.

Recent Popular Liked

Back