• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

My Mt410 build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well boys I finally gave the little 4268 motor it’s last hot supper. I ran it in 6s last night and had a total riot. Today I put the 18t back on and ran it on my 4s packs back to back doing some pretty insane hill climbs at a local abandoned quarry. Some mx dudes where chilling and had a good laugh watching me send my little bug up the sand cliffs. It was a riot but now I need a new motor \m/
Open to suggestions :)
12C2E0F5-67B6-46CF-B197-F9FFBD7BF3C8.jpeg

Do a long can setup!

TPpower 4060 1650kV or eBay Rocket RC 4092 1650kV.

Tons of power.

Like a lot of people here, I have the HW Max 8 combo with the 2200kv motor (4274), an as of yet on a 15T pinion, I've not got it to overheat, though abient temps here in NC are around 60-70 degrees right now.

Not my first choice of either motor or esc, but it's what I had pulled from another 1/8 buggy in my collection.

Last edited:
So I took my typhon 6s to the same gravel pit that cooked the windings, and destroyed its stock katar tires. Tonight I’mma throw in the spectrum 2050kv and blast my 6s pack down to storage lvl lol. I’ve got a hobbystar 4076 2200kv coming. Well it looks exactly the same China motor and from amazon. See how long this one lasts haha \m/

Alright alright 6s is to much, but oh so fun. I pulled the pinion bearing spacer through the rear diff. luckily the ring gear is okay and nicked a tooth on the pinion. also stupid me for got to reinstall two bolts to the front shock tower and I snapped the only 2 holding it on. I’m not sure how I can extract them without ruining it so I ordered a front as well. it was a good weekend. though maybe I was a bit to hard on the car! \m/
F8F05E69-BDFA-4925-A79C-63DAD46F2CBC.jpeg
E2488ACA-2869-4A31-A172-4DD7A60D5AFC.jpeg
834F048A-2732-4AD7-B536-8391BF59E5EE.jpeg

Damn, must've cookie-cutter'd the hells out of those Backflips! I could have sworn they had inserts, or did yours just fly out of the wheel when it explodereded?

Damn, must've cookie-cutter'd the hells out of those Backflips! I could have sworn they had inserts, or did yours just fly out of the wheel when it explodereded?
Yup the foam was promptly ejected from its home haha.
I gotta keep the 6s packs out of this one it’s just to unnecessarily violent 😂 \m/

3977B34E-44F7-470E-9AC2-82B4BFB4C663.jpeg

F551D514-6E9F-43F0-BAB3-A823F33F2FD7.jpeg

More broken. Diff case exploded today wasn’t running to hard and am quite surprised this happened. Brand new proline body 2nd run and already destroyed :( the wheelies and tumbles are hard on lexan. The rear bumper just shovels anything. I’ll trim the back off and learn my lesson For future bodies. Honestly I’m thinking of extending the wheelbase to put more power down \m/

Well upon inspection one of the spider gears blew up and pushed threw the case and Took out teeth on the sun gears. Things escalated quickly on M2cracing.com and now she’ll be getting the steel Center diff a wide body truggy chassis and bracing! \m/ it was almost like it was meant to be having all these parts freshly in stock :)

View attachment 6707
View attachment 6708
More broken. Diff case exploded today wasn’t running to hard and am quite surprised this happened. Brand new proline body 2nd run and already destroyed :( the wheelies and tumbles are hard on lexan. The rear bumper just shovels anything. I’ll trim the back off and learn my lesson For future bodies. Honestly I’m thinking of extending the wheelbase to put more power down \m/
I love my ET for the wheel base. All my other bashers wheelie to much and the body take a beating. It was cool at first but performance suffered. Once I got my ET the traction and handling is great under hard throttle

I love my ET for the wheel base. All my other bashers wheelie to much and the body take a beating. It was cool at first but performance suffered. Once I got my ET the traction and handling is great under hard throttle
Agreed! I bought the mt410 as an electric bashing noob! The wheelies on command is fun and all but now I just want more! Haha I picked up a typhon 6s last month and have since truggified it with kraton hubs/stubs/hexes from Jenny’s! I’m totally in love with this set up it’s glued to the grass! Running mx28 belted. It has quickly become my favourite so I needed to level the playing field😂
28434A67-9C27-4E39-9AF9-071569E097A4.jpeg

Just got shipping confirmation first thing this am. To say I’m excited is an understatement!!

Well some unfortunate news. USPS is returning the shipment to sender. Delivery was attempted in San Francisco. I live in New Brunswick Canada so litterally on the other side of the continent:( little disappointed as I had hopes of building it this weekend. I’ve contacted M2c about USPS mess up. Hopefully I’ll hear back from them on Monday.

Well some unfortunate news. USPS is returning the shipment to sender. Delivery was attempted in San Francisco. I live in New Brunswick Canada so litterally on the other side of the continent:( little disappointed as I had hopes of building it this weekend. I’ve contacted M2c about USPS mess up. Hopefully I’ll hear back from them on Monday.
Bummer bro that sucks

hopefully you will be getting your new rig soon

I get were your coming from now with your screen name 👍😜👊

Bummer bro that sucks

hopefully you will be getting your new rig soon

I get were your coming from now with your screen name 👍😜👊
Great news! I got in touch with Leila at M2c racing. Very helpful and friendly :) the package was denied mysteriously no reason by customs in San Fran. They are expediting a new one order to me now. Fantastic company!!! Usps not so much their “help” phone line is completely useless

The Beef has arrived!!!
AD37DDEB-4EA6-4ACE-B27F-DB66926A3199.jpeg

man I can’t wait to get this thing back together! It’s been a few weeks and the typhon 6s has been taking all the abuse. I love that car. It’s time to get the mt48 together!!!

Recent Popular Liked

Back