• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

My Mt410 build

Reaction score
Hello tiny truckers. Hope you all are well. My name is Wes, from New Brunswick Canada. Like a lot of people quarantine got me back into rc with a vengeance haha. I usually stick to crawling and extreme scale “unperformace” rc lol. But alas this is a tekno forum and tekno’s are fast, or so I’m told. I kicked the tires for over a year Searching for the ultimate basher platform. Watching all the heavy hitters on you tube. Talk about excitement haha. I don’t plan on or see myself chassis slapping as hard as rick duperbash does but golly is he a pilot with his rigs. So I bought myself an mt410 chassis from one of Canada’s fine tekno dealers. Now that the chassis is complete I’ve finally compiled a complete BOM for my build.

-tekno Mt410 kit
-Turnigy TrackStar Waterproof 1/8 Brushless Power System 2100KV/120A
-Turnigy Rapid 5500mAh 4S2P 140C Hardcase LiPo Battery Pack W/XT90 Connector (ROAR Approved
-TrackStar™ TS-910 Digital 1/8 Truggy/Monster Truck Servo 30.6kg / 0.14sec / 66g
-XT-90 connector pack from amazon
-Probody RC Unbreakable baja bug body
-DBoots Backflip Lp wheels/tires 17mm hex
-Tekno 15t and 17t mod 1 pinion 5mm bore
-Tekno 44t lightened, hardened steel spur
-Tekno 25t aluminum servo horn
-Tekno aluminum emulsion style shock caps

I have the chassis and power system installed. Currently awaiting the bug body from Russia, and I ordered the tires and tekno goodies today. I’m going for a super durable rig as getting parts is tricky in Canada. That’s it for now I think I hit all the main concerns :) thanks for reading cheers

nickg

Reaction score
i just finished my build of mt 410 as well. Took it out for a test run on hard pack with a jump ramp. Thanks for the post on how to install the proline body mounts.

The ground was really hard. The motor leads kept popping out of the esc sockets - using the castle monster combo. Suggestions? i just started with this hobby last summer and really a terrible driver. However, i did get a couple of good jumps but the truck was unwilling to do a backflip - something really easy with my traxxas max. Any suggestions on this stuff? Slippery ramp? Not enough speed?

i had to take another rig apart (the company's name will remain undisclosed). The quality of the parts and the engineering left a lot to be desired. This thing is amazing with the engineering and parts. Glad i bought it and put it together.

MAVERICK

Premium Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
i just finished my build of mt 410 as well. Took it out for a test run on hard pack with a jump ramp. Thanks for the post on how to install the proline body mounts.

The ground was really hard. The motor leads kept popping out of the esc sockets - using the castle monster combo. Suggestions? i just started with this hobby last summer and really a terrible driver. However, i did get a couple of good jumps but the truck was unwilling to do a backflip - something really easy with my traxxas max. Any suggestions on this stuff? Slippery ramp? Not enough speed?

i had to take another rig apart (the company's name will remain undisclosed). The quality of the parts and the engineering left a lot to be desired. This thing is amazing with the engineering and parts. Glad i bought it and put it together.
I have 4 castle set ups and never had this issue 🤔
But the plugs are slotted so try this. Take a flat tip screwdriver and slide into the slots making the outside diameter of the plug larger. Would do this a little at a time so not to make them to large so they don’t fit in ESC

Reaction score
Nothings shown up yet but I did place an order for a mmx esc, tekno wheel wrench, shock tool, and both turnbuckle wrenches. \m/

Reaction score
9D1DB530-EC21-4080-9B32-89F4DDDB9671.jpeg

Post LVC a picture of a good test hit in front of my house. I got a proline baja bug body painted up. The rear holes are already cracked and no longer secure the body. I’ll have to mend with drywall tape and shoe goo. I think I’ll need to relocate the rear posts for the Russian bug body when it arrives. Snow hill she’s parked on is about 5ft tall. Loaded the data log and max amps was 168amp and 2486 watts. It was pulling wheelies like no tomorrow when it could hook up \m/

Reaction score
Stuck my gps on the beast for a speed test on the Nicely dried road. Outside temp -12c or 10f. I managed to hit 74km/hr or 45mph! Not bad at all :) it might be faster as I was lacking traction on the sanded winter streets. So happy with this build. I did fry the mmx switch. But I soldered the wires together and gtg. Currently waiting for the shoe goo/drywall tape to cure. Cheers boys