• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MT410 Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrashBoom

Reaction score
I've been eyeing up an MT410 for a while and finally pulled the trigger with holiday sales. Big thumbs up to Fierce Solutions, great pricing and service. This is one of my winter projects, I'll post progress as I get going.

Here is my build so far:

MT410
Al servo horn
Al non-vented shock caps
SS skid plate
Backflip 4S LPs
Wing/wing mount
15/16/17T pinions
Promodeler DS630BLHV servo
Max8 G2 ESC
Hobbystar 4274 2000kv motor
Body/mounts TBD
Futaba 4PM radio

I have mostly Arrma stuff that I keep largely stock except for a few things like servos, bearings, etc so I'm excited to starting getting into the rabbit hole of aftermarket electronics and motors.

Look forward to getting started!

Last edited:
Congrats! It's a fine rig indeed. Doesn't need much power to make it fly. I started with a blx185 combo, ran for nearly 2 years, never a problem on 4s. 16-18t pinion on backflip LP's and some various truggy tires. Just dropped a Corally 6s combo in it, still only running 4s. The TC combo is the bees knees for the $150 I paid at JRC. They've gone up some in price since the word got out on them. I use mine for bashing on a track. It rips.

I've been eyeing up an MT410 for a while and finally pulled the trigger with holiday sales. Big thumbs up to Fierce Solutions, great pricing and service. This is one of my winter projects, I'll post progress as I get going.

Here is my build so far:

MT410
Al servo horn
Al non-vented shock caps
Al skid plate
Backflip 4S LPs
Wing/wing mount
15/16/17T pinions
Promodeler DS630BLHV servo
Max8 G2 ESC
Hobbystar 4274 2000kv motor
Body/mounts TBD
Futaba 4PM radio

I have mostly Arrma stuff that I keep largely stock except for a few things like servos, bearings, etc so I'm excited to starting getting into the rabbit hole of aftermarket electronics and motors.

Look forward to getting started!
Hey CrashBoom...
Congrats on the new MT410 kit. I just got one myself and ready to start finally. Hey I guess you have the 410.3 model. Would you mind telling me where you got the alum. Skid Plates? I'd like to have those too. Thanks CrashB.

Hey CrashBoom...
Congrats on the new MT410 kit. I just got one myself and ready to start finally. Hey I guess you have the 410.3 model. Would you mind telling me where you got the alum. Skid Plates? I'd like to have those too. Thanks CrashB.
You can get them straight from the Tekno website. I just picked up a pair for my MT410

Congrats on the new Mt410 kit. I just finished mine and it was so much fun to build. I’m running kaiju 150 esc and a racerstar 4276/2250kv motor. Loads of power on 4s and cool temps with 16t pinion. Enjoy your build

Congrats on the new Mt410 kit. I just finished mine and it was so much fun to build. I’m running kaiju 150 esc and a racerstar 4276/2250kv motor. Loads of power on 4s and cool temps with 16t pinion. Enjoy your build
Nice! What tires?

I’m running the kaiju tires they are very nice and they remind me of the bad lands v2 by proline they have a wider offset than the arrma backflips and they are 5.9inch diameter

I’m running the kaiju tires they are very nice and they remind me of the bad lands v2 by proline they have a wider offset than the arrma backflips and they are 5.9inch diameter
I originally used kaiju tires too. Nice and light, and quite durable! Stay away from 6s with them though. They tend to blow apart. Also, those little hexes along the edge of the rim cut through the sidewalls of the tires.. I've experienced it.

The gang's all here!

I'm leaning towards a bug body, but waiting until it's built to see what else I could make fit. I understand the body mounts need beefing up, so we'll see what that looks like.

tekno-parts.png

The gang's all here!

I'm leaning towards a bug body, but waiting until it's built to see what else I could make fit. I understand the body mounts need beefing up, so we'll see what that looks like.

View attachment 8964
Yahoo!! Party time!! Excellent!! 😎🤘
I find the build to be bittersweet..I love building it, but can't wait to try it!!🤣🤣 Then wanna repeat the process but can't afford to!! LOL
Congrats🍻

Perceptible signs of movement. Bag A complete. Now to take break and calm nerves with beer.

View attachment 8965
Good for you! Taking your time. I'm like a kid at xmas with this stuff!! LOL. You'd think at 51 years old and having built 15-20 of them, one would be more laid back and calculated.. nope, not me!!😁😃🤣🤣🍻

Recent Popular Liked

Back