• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Mt410 build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are your shocks still at the highest thread or did you screw down a bit? Seem like way too high it that's at the softest level even without the electronics. Or is that on a car stand?
Yup, I have it on a car stand right now. I have the rears screwed now about an inch and the fronts about a half an inch. Hears a pic with it on the ground with no electronics
15900250219393321650788688924145.jpg

Well....all good things have to come to an end. She's all done ! I want to buy snd build evey tekno model now? all the mt410 needs is a servo wich will be here Wednesday. What do you guys think ? I have to admit, i am extremely proud of my self ??
20200523_225857.jpg
20200523_225916.jpg
20200523_225946.jpg
20200523_230023.jpg
20200523_230110.jpg
20200523_230203.jpg

Thats a handsome rig. Only thing missing is dirt.

Gonna be torture waiting for that servo to arrive. Do you have an aluminum servo horn ready to go? If not find one quick or you'll be waiting longer once the stock horn strips out after the first run.

Nice to see it finished..?? Curious to see how you get on with the Arrma BLX and those tyres..!!

I'm a bit disappointed with mine..? and to make matters worse I've bent and broke just as many parts on it as my Arrma's.....

Nice to see it finished..?? Curious to see how you get on with the Arrma BLX and those tyres..!!

I'm a bit disappointed with mine..? and to make matters worse I've bent and broke just as many parts on it as my Arrma's.....
Damn bro, sorry to hear things havnt gone to good with the mt. What exactly where you disappointed with? Was it the blx system and the copperhead tires? I am planning on getting backflips but the damn things been sold out for ever ? my servo will be here later today, so I'm hoping I can take her on her maiden voyage later tonight.

Thats a handsome rig. Only thing missing is dirt.

Gonna be torture waiting for that servo to arrive. Do you have an aluminum servo horn ready to go? If not find one quick or you'll be waiting longer once the stock horn strips out after the first run.
Thqnx for the nice complement sludog! ? it has been torture waiting for the servo. It should be here later tonight. I can't wait to get her rolling! The servo I ordered does come with an aluminum horn, so I should be ok for a bit. I am going to order a tekno horn asap though. ??

Wow, nice paintjob, looks great.
Thanx FHE! I was quite proud of myself ? even my fiance had to admit that it came out pretty good and she hates these things. She always asks me, " are done with that stupid hobby yet". ?

Thanx FHE! I was quite proud of myself ? even my fiance had to admit that it came out pretty good and she hates these things. She always asks me, " are done with that stupid hobby yet". ?
What brand of paint did you use?

Update: so she's finally 100% complete with some nice goodies added. He's a running vid if anyone's interested.
. ??

Looks good and that 17t pinion makes that baby so crazy. reason why your flipping it so much. Don't worry about the body too much. If you plan on jumping you will see way more damage than a few scratches. My C10 chevy body got all cracked up before I even had a chance to put the stickers on. I ducked tape the crap out of it and use it for my bash body but its on its last legs now.

Looks good and that 17t pinion makes that baby so crazy. reason why your flipping it so much. Don't worry about the body too much. If you plan on jumping you will see way more damage than a few scratches. My C10 chevy body got all cracked up before I even had a chance to put the stickers on. I ducked tape the crap out of it and use it for my bash body but its on its last legs now.
I know. I have just except the fact that I'm going to go through MANY bodies ? i did end up gorilla taping it though. Thanks for watching the vid bro ??

Recent Popular Liked

Back