• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MT410 build update, 85% done and so bitter sweet.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sludog

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Had such a good time with this build. Only one bag left, bag P body mounts :cry:
Still have to sure up the electronics and screw down the mudguards and motor mounts. And of course paint the body. Ran into one error on my part though. Bought a Savox servo SA 1230sg and it is a little tall for the servo box. Currently listed for sale to recoup some funds. Figured I splurge and bought a Hitec D951tw instead and should arrive in a couple days. Hopefully I made the right choice this time and has a better fit. Did not realize this truck needs standard size servos.

Anyone using Arrma BLX 185 ESC and motor in there truck? If you have photos that would be great. Maybe see a better way of fitting everything on the chassis. Here’s some progress photos so far. If you guess see any errors of have tios please share.

8FE85E34-5B07-4DCD-A1B1-C96A93EEF36A.jpeg
BE24CE46-821A-4501-8D40-BEA79F2C8C1F.jpeg
760F6BFA-198A-41FB-B00A-B75B7F1CA0F4.jpeg
3D746956-4E9D-4E16-B9B6-98C7072E8F33.jpeg
7EACC626-64CF-425C-A080-0D6F771082D8.jpeg

Looking good..??
So far all I've done with mine is the diffs..
I'm amazed at how much better quality it is over my Arrma's ?

Incredible build quality and the instruction manual is the best I’ve seen. If you don’t have already I highly recommend the Tekno shock tool or an equivalent tool. It will save you so much time. And you hands will thank you later.

Looking good!

It looks like you may need to find a better spot for the ESC switch. That may not fit between the side rail and the motor, plus it will block the access to the motor mount screw.

Looking good!

It looks like you may need to find a better spot for the ESC switch. That may not fit between the side rail and the motor, plus it will block the access to the motor mount screw.
Oh yeah, the switch is just laying there and not mounted yet until I figure out the how I'm going to squeeze everything in. I think I'll try to mount it on the other side near the battery tray.

Looks real good and clean. I got to put mine together just need to soldier the leads and waiting on remote / body.

glad you had fun with it can wait to hear how you think about how it moves!

Had such a good time with this build. Only one bag left, bag P body mounts :cry:
Still have to sure up the electronics and screw down the mudguards and motor mounts. And of course paint the body. Ran into one error on my part though. Bought a Savox servo SA 1230sg and it is a little tall for the servo box. Currently listed for sale to recoup some funds. Figured I splurge and bought a Hitec D951tw instead and should arrive in a couple days. Hopefully I made the right choice this time and has a better fit. Did not realize this truck needs standard size servos.

Anyone using Arrma BLX 185 ESC and motor in there truck? If you have photos that would be great. Maybe see a better way of fitting everything on the chassis. Here’s some progress photos so far. If you guess see any errors.

Looking nice..!, ordered the Mt410 myself, the waiting for DHL has begon..?

Looks awesome! I’m almost done with my build. Gunna post it once it’s done. What pinion are you going to run? 6S or 4S?

Looks awesome! I’m almost done with my build. Gunna post it once it’s done. What pinion are you going to run? 6S or 4S?
I’m starting light with a 15 tooth. I have a 16t as well but I want I to break the truck in first. I’m gonna run 4s battery. I have a venom 6300 70c 4s battery and it rips. I mostly run 4s in my other 6s vehicles. I have better control sailing and landing over jumps.

I’m starting light with a 15 tooth. I have a 16t as well but I want I to break the truck in first. I’m gonna run 4s battery. I have a venom 6300 70c 4s battery and it rips. I mostly run 4s in my other 6s vehicles. I have better control sailing and landing over jumps.
Sounds very responsible. I love those venom batteries and their warranty. I’m going to start with a 16t since I’m running small badlands. I sold my e-revo for this kit and 6S was crazy in that truck but it broke every other time I ran.??‍♂️

Sounds very responsible. I love those venom batteries and their warranty. I’m going to start with a 16t since I’m running small badlands. I sold my e-revo for this kit and 6S was crazy in that truck but it broke every other time I ran.??‍♂️
Exactly what I was thinking about 6s. From what I heard about Tekno is that running 4s is almost like running an Arrma or Traxxas on 6s. Also under normal circumstances if something breaks just pop in your local shop get the parts and fix it that day. Now for parts I have to split up orders in four different shops and amazon and wait 3-5 days or more for parts to arrive.

Exactly what I was thinking about 6s. From what I heard about Tekno is that running 4s is almost like running an Arrma or Traxxas on 6s. Also under normal circumstances if something breaks just pop in your local shop get the parts and fix it that day. Now for parts I have to split up orders in four different shops and amazon and wait 3-5 days or more for parts to arrive.
Yea I’m thinking a spare turnbuckle set and diffs will be in my stock soon. Maybe an arm but they look super beefy.

Recent Popular Liked

Back