• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Extended wheelbase MT410 build - MT48.3 - why didn't i do this sooner?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamshonads

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Hello everyone!

New to the forum, been around RC for about 17 years now but i'm fairly new to Tekno ( had my MT410 for about a year now and my ET48 2.0 for a few months less than that)

Now I know im not the only one to have done this but i thought id share my build with you guys! lots seem to run the ET's with monster truck wheels/tires and use them as bashers but not everyone uses a true MT body on the LWB conversions

So far im loving how it feels and it hillclimbs like crazy! ..handling is much more predictable now as well. Can't wait for the snow to melt more here in the higher elevation areas! I put together a short YouTube video for anyone interested in doing a similar build.. all the part numbers are there! enjoy
DSC_0196.JPG

Hello everyone!

New to the forum, been around RC for about 17 years now but i'm fairly new to Tekno ( had my MT410 for about a year now and my ET48 2.0 for a few months less than that)

Now I know im not the only one to have done this but i thought id share my build with you guys! lots seem to run the ET's with monster truck wheels/tires and use them as bashers but not everyone uses a true MT body on the LWB conversions

So far im loving how it feels and it hillclimbs like crazy! ..handling is much more predictable now as well. Can't wait for the snow to melt more here in the higher elevation areas! I put together a short YouTube video for anyone interested in doing a similar build.. all the part numbers are there! enjoyView attachment 8256
Should i copy this build instead of getting an ET48 2.0 for bashing?

Should i copy this build instead of getting an ET48 2.0 for bashing?
Totally up to you! As an owner of both an et48 2.0 and the mt410.. my 2cents would be to do the mt410 build if you strictly want to bash.

Its hard hard to beat having full-size bumpers and a body to protect the truck in a bad landing situation. Plus with the et48 chassis you get all thr good driving characteristics

Recent Popular Liked

Back